RECOVERY ???

L

Lumber Jack

2.5 and 4 2 Door How many of you noticed MORE debris RECOVERY in your waste tank or filters ??

Chem dry adver 1-2 hrs dry times. If we HWE can hit this same time line with our TM maybe 1-2 hours is max without the aid of air movement (fans)
The carpet fibers are going to hold moisture just like our hair after drying from shower. To speed it up we blow dry it. So 1-2 hrs is very fast to me.
The people that argue about our 2.5-42dr set up always say "whats your recovery"
" I have Noticed a huge difference in the soil and debris that I'm getting out of the carpet by going with 4 2 Door. My filter has way more stuff in it and I believe it is due to the fact of running 4 2 Door.
Now this is something I work on over time not just one house but as a average over a week at a time to get my results.
WHAT ABOUT YOU GUYS WHAT ABOUT YOUR EXPERIENCE ?

carpetcleaner

Name
Rob Litwin
The only time I seem to get more out of the carpet is when using a rotary extractor. I have the RDM and the 2 head Rotovac. When I use either one, my lint basket is full more times than not. When I clean with a hybrid glide/wand, sometimes I can clean all day and only get a little bit in the basket.

Running 4 to the door didn't change anything.

I have never used 2 1/2" hose.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom