red removal

glenboy

Name
GLEN
I recently picked up a new account of a trailer pk with a high turnover.lots of red stains,and ratt nasty big time.I must say that on top of using power burst as a pretreat works very well.today i used the free gallon of fission on a really rat nasty shit dump and i was very impressed with the release of the soil and grease WOW that stuff really cuts thru.then i used a 1 part PROCHEM red stain remover 16 small and lg red spots came right out even the bigger ones that went from red to dark yellow,I hit them one more time and they were gone.$$$$ i love it.keep in mind i was trained back in 1994 on vacant apts to remove red spots with ammonia which would discolor if used to much.these prods are the money makers

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Glen;

Red stain removers have improved greatly in the last few years.

Gone are the days of homemade red removers.

One part products are the latest formulations.

Larry

glenboy

Name
GLEN
thank you larry! I was totally impressed that all of the spots i went after came out.this is cool enough to add red stain removal to my battle list.I remember back in the day my girlfriend (now wife) would meet me at the apt complex and i would clean and she would attempt to remove the red spots with ammonia and heat transfer and only so many stains would come out,now this one part pro chem stuff rocks and i am sure other prods work as well Ivebeensold

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom