Red Spill on flat cemetary office carpet

glenboy

Name
GLEN
I got a call late today from a local cemetary to remove some red drink of sort they believe a child dropped on the carpet.i quoted this place a year ago and never got the job:confusedd:.their cleaning lady is my custy,and obviously my cheerleader.so tomorrow i am going to see what i can do to get this red out of this very nice black and gray commercial cpt.to be honest i cant remember taking red from any other than knapp apartment carpet,this flat comm carpet will be interesting.:eekk: any advice other than the norm steam transfer. i have prochem single part red remover/and i have sapph sci red x it:rockon:

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
I'm not a big single part user, but do like the two part and mix as needed for each stain. I have been removing them from commercial nylon all week with little problem.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
The products you have will probably do the job.

With that type of carpet wicking is common. You can flush it with warm water before you start with the spotters. Then do some extra dry strokes. You may want to hit it with Spot Stop or some other encapsulation product after you remove the red color.

glenboy

Name
GLEN
I cleaned the spot with a neutral rinse and then dried it and then started the process,the spot was about 12 in round.I tried pro chem 1 part and all i got was yellow on the towel,worked on it for 1.5 hours before no more yellow transfered.There is about 5% red shadow in the carpet the drink was orange,I also tried SS Red X it,sorry but nothing,no color trans at all View attachment 643

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
cobbs one part is the shit....

20120918_095420_zpsbb61b00e.jpg

20120918_105224_zpsc8c845e5.jpg

steamer and a rinse only

glenboy

Name
GLEN
I am wondering why this Red X It from SS has not removed a single red spot yet,I try it on all and nada.am I doin something wrong

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom