Redneck Engineering At It's Finest

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
The bucket just sends the wrong message.
It looks unprofessional. Maybe no one cares. But if they if they did would they tell you? Likely not.

While it may actually work better than one that does look professional, that's not the point.

Image is everything, it not only has to work but it needs to look good too.

Reactions: Cleanworks

rick imby

Name
Rick
I did not realize the two vacs in series were low amp models and on one 15 amp cord. Being as Willy has a couple different porties with different layouts he certainly would be the best to compare the performance boost of the bucket booster in this instance. A tool box booster looks better and could mount easily for portability.

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
I would like it better if it had a little Tube Man bobbing and bowing on the exhaust side.

Now THAT would be cool!

Name
Tom
I had a 2 by 2 system on my old ninja, all 2 stage vacs in series , to a parallel. I did use a toolbox booster and it was pretty awesome. I've graduated up to 3 stage vacs now, and amp issues will rear their head if I add another one it's going to be a stretch. I need a pump and that takes a few amps too.
Hey I'm currently installing another 3 stage vaccum to my little 10 gal powerflite. What's the best way you think? Guy at powerflite said in series. I got one for free and don't need it and am bored so figured what the hell

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom