Regions Bank

This used to be free checking. Then I noticed I was being charged a monthly fee. The guy at the bank says if you have a thousand dollar or more and maintain that balance checking is free. So I put a thousand and 14 dollars in. I haven't checked the statements in a while. Well they have been charging me 10 dollars per month for the last 10 months just for my money to sit in the bank. I'm going up there Mon to tell them what I stated previously and want my 100 dollars back. Then I'm cashing my account out. I don't even write checks on that account.

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Great to hear Daniel I hope you get your money back. Make sure you post your results.

Golden Boy

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Waldo said:
Great to hear Daniel I hope you get your money back. Make sure you post your results.

Golden Boy

WaLdOrK....?

Did those BlIsTerS.....come back this month... :?:

Well somehow I ended up having five accounts opened.

I need to close some out, but I don't want to keep too much mula in one account if you know what I mean.

I just want my hundred dollars back cuz they said if I had over thousand dollars it was a free account.

Then I'm going to close it out.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
so have you had your $1000 in there and they charge you???

you should be able to get your money back....IF it was maintained

if not....you aint getting shit back...

close out your bank accts...and then take it and set up a personal and business acct at a CREDIT UNION...

oh and as far as having TO MUCH..in 1 or 2 accts....

is it over a 100g????

if not..it aint spit your covered

I have three accounts one at a credit union, a business account, and personal account at Regions. When I write checks it's always off the business account. I don't even need the account. The only reason I left it open was because I thought it was free. I'm closing it out this week.

Well I have retirement and stock accounts so yea it's like five accounts.

I just need one checking account and that's it.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
should be 2....

biz & personal

you draw a check or direct deposit of some sort right???

or do you just sort it out at the end of the year???

Name
Lee Stockwell
We do some work for Regions (as we did for their several predecessors here).
However I don't have an account there now. Like ANY bank they have a pretty useful online banking setup.

Maybe I'm obsessive but I check my accounts daily, and never pay any fees.

Look around for a bank like that.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
if I read correctly, you put in 1014, it was probably after their "cut off date" so they charged your account "$30" (from what you said), now you are UNDER $1000 and by THEIR rules, they charge you if you don't have a $1000 in your account. Your argument will need to be about that first charge just after your deposit.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom