RELEASE-IT DS vs ENCUPUCLEAN

G

Steve that was a very nice response. For the record I didn't say never use your product (you didn't say that I said that). Being in the cleaning industry also as a cleaner for 23 years you come to realize that anything you take into your body is or can be cumulative. Hot Knife probably cleans well, I have never used it. I had just pulled some competing MSDS sheets the day before I responded to this post, as it was fresh in my mind I thought I would share what I found. Not to hurt a company but more to inform a fellow cleaner.
I'm sure there is enough business to go around for the encap producers.

You did list several things About California, and this is true, these no-knowns are in your MSDS. But you didn't list three others. A confirmed animal Carcinogen with unknown effects on humans. Under Toxicological Information: ; investigated as a tumorigen,mutagen, reproductive effector. and under Reproductive Toxicity: Has shown teratogenic effects in laboratory animals. Lets give all the info. Steve I think you have class. I'm still not a fan of buytle for everyday use, but you handle yourself well.

Info on butoxyethanol as done by Google came up with this under the New Jersey right to know. www.westp2net.org/janitorial/tools/butoxy.htm

Now in all fairness to Steve This report does not mention concentration only the substance itself. But it is an undesirable ingredient from a health standpoint.

While we are at it lets post a link concerning my Surround (Blue)
I was unable to get the same site to give me info about my ingredient so I went to a gov. site www.osha.gov/dts/chemicalsampling/data/CH_237500.html
profits are not worth people.

I find it interesting that this post is for people to talk about different issues, topics, problems ect. But if you are a manufacture you are held to a different standard of communication. Sounds a little politically correct to me. Have tolerance for everyone but if you don't agree with us we have no tolerance for you. Double standard? If I'm inaccurate please correct me.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Steve Smith at least you don't sell some relabeled steamway product.

That gives you far more credibility than you realize.

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
SteveSmith said:
I’m sure John is a good guy with a great product… His success will be sweet indeed if he will only allow it come based on the merits his product.

I suggest you give Surround a try… it if seems like something that will work for you, go for it....

As many of you know, before I started VacAway Products, I posted quite a bit on the bulletin boards…. Now I purposely post very little so as to let our products be sold based on merit.

exactly.

well said Steve, and with class as always.

russgolfer

Back to the original post....I have used several gallons of both Releasit-DS and Encapuclean w/Maxim. My observations have been that Encapuclean does re-soil faster than Releasit. We bonnet traffic lanes at some of our regular janitorial accounts and seeing as how I do weekly QC checks at the accounts I am able to tell very accurately how fast the carpets re-soil. Encapuclean w/Maxim was re-soiling within 2 months (traffic lanes noticeably darkening) and we actually had to go in before our regularly scheduled cleaning to clean them again, N/C. After the last HWE we switched to Releasit-DS and we are now going on four full months of a wet snowy winter and the traffic lanes still look good. Note: this is a small office- about 10 people in a 3500 sq ft bldg. so not real heavy traffic.

Based on our results, we will be continuing to buy Releasit- DS

Russ

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom