Relocation Dreams

Tony Wilson

Name
Tony Wilson
If one were to be able to relocate to any town/area in the United States to start a new Carpet Cleaning business were would that be? Taking into account a good customer base potential and affordable cost of living were would you choose?

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
Apparently, you need to move to where Meg lives.

I was gonna say I wouldn't move from where I was, taking in to account the things the original post said.... From a great place to be to have a carpet cleaning business...I'm there.

But, I'd prefer to be some place with better views, near the water and warmer. While I like a good snow storm one in a while, and the change of seasons, I'd rather be someplace tropical near sand and a boat.

Mike Draper

in all honesty, I'd stay right here. Love where I live and business is great, until winter time and then I start thinking about moving in with Nate.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Anywhere else I'd like to be is way more uncomfortable in the summer than what I have now. My wife reminds me every time I say I'd like to live in Atlanta. Where I live is pretty damn good though.

EDS

Name
Ed
Vernon, In the Okanogon with a beach front property on Kalamalka lake.

Name
Nate W.
If I had a choice, I'd move to Hawaii also... Winters are hard to beat... Cool breeze, palm trees and sandy beach bottoms....
74047?crop=none.jpg

Reactions: EDS and Scott O

Mikey P

Administrator
Are you all aware that Nate's collection of bun art are all originals from his cell phone?

Seeing how we clean for the guy who invented the cell phone camera, I think Nate should show his appreciation by sending me a tub of Hanalei Poi each time his captures a new work of art...

Reactions: Desk Jockey

steve_64

If im going to relocate to where its warm and sunny all the time I dont want to be cleaning any carpet.

Winters are tough here but I have the best person to keep me company. I dont want to change anything at this point.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom