Reminder Card Question

Barry-QDCC

Supportive Member
Name
Barry Rhoads
I send out reminder cards every month. I don't use SM FMS. I have more time than $.

I send out cards to 6 month, 9 month, 12,15,18,21,24,27,30,33,36,39,42,45 months. Each batch within a group I will actually put on the card - for example the 6 month group- "It's been 6 months since your last cleaning". (No I don't write all that out. All the cards are printed up the same and all I have to do is write in the number. :biggrin:)

I'm wondering how important it is to remind the customer how many months it's been since the last cleaning. Do those of you that send out reminders with that info or just a generic "It's time to clean your carpets"? Your thoughts?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I don't see anything wrong with putting in the number of months but I'd much rather have them printed in batches of 250 or 500 or 1000.

Provided the text remains the same, I think you would be time ahead just having 15 separate cards. ????

Gotprint is pretty cheap for postcards.

4x6 full color both sides (1000) is $55.20 .05 each.
Then you just stamp and label. No more writing in each date. :biggrin:

You can use the extra time marketing or with the family!

Last edited by a moderator:

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
It's good to remind them how long it's been since the last cleaning. I've changed the discount coupon to be 10% at the 9 and 12 month and only $10 at the 15, 18 n 24 month mailing..

You should monitor which time frame is working and which are not. For us it's the 12 and 15 month.
Be sure to put a return address on the post cards so you can determine who has moved.

EDS

Name
Ed
Do you guys ever target certain customers or is it every customer that falls into the defined time frame...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom