Response rate return? Postcards...

Becker

Name
Becker
Postcards to past clients.

For an offer mailed right at the start of Jan, expire date Feb 29th..

What kinda of rate would you get?

Or What would you want?

For 2011 Jan Feb were my worst months, followed by May ( weird )

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
1/2 -1% at this time of year depending of course on quality of piece and enticement offer.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

hogjowl

Idiot™
Ken's numbers are exactly what I got, albeit 20 years ago. If I followed up with a phone call, it would raise the % up to between 5 and 7%.

I am NOT suggesting you do telemarketing in todays business climate.

Becker

Name
Becker
I got just over 7.5%. Nearly 8%.

Sales for 2012 are up an honest 50 plus percent.

Other sources have contributed.

March might be slow as I got many to pull the trigger early.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Re: Re: Response rate return? Postcards...

Becker said:
I got just over 7.5%. Nearly 8%.

Sales for 2012 are up an honest 50 plus percent.

Other sources have contributed.

March might be slow as I got many to pull the trigger early.
That is a great resonse rate Don- good job!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
what is the weather like up in washington? Here in california the weather has been very very good. I don't know if we are even going to have a winter this year. Bad for farmers but great for my business. We are also up 50% this time of year. Whoo hoo

Connor

Name
Connor
Winter? What's that? I called my CCer today and he's booked till the end of March. My wife found a guy online with Service Magic. Said he'd do the whole house for 110.

Becker

Name
Becker
Ok. After today rechecked the numbers. Added what's on the books for the final days of the month and included those I extended the offer to because I was booked up. ( have a few into march).

Nearly 9% reply rate.

It was a simple mailing. Set to past clients. Gift card format. Included a flyer. Then a simple gift card. True dollars off.

I'll be honest. About 30% tipped the discount. Some tipped the discount and then some.

Mailings were in envelopes. So. .44 postage.

Work for a bunch of families I'd not cleaned for in years. :)

Gotprint is printing my march mailer now. Offer plus a plee for reviews. And Facebook likes. And always pumping for referrals.

April I'm starting a EDD campaign. .03 postcard. (big) and half price postage to select routes.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Thanks for the straight up discription of what you were doing. Earlier, I was afraid you might be trying to sell something. Hence the vague statement.

dgargan

Online scheduling?

That's an awesome online scheduling program you have. Where did you get it?

Becker

Name
Becker
http://appointmentquest.com

Works pretty well, I think it costs $15.00 a months.. Maybe less can't recall. ( they have higher and lower plans.)

Only problem is, I also answer all my incoming calls, and sometimes a double booking will happen when I'm not able to update the online program. But a quick phone call resolves them.

But it has been well worth the money.

I was on vacation at the end of Nov 1st part of DEC.. My greeting explained I was away with family and directed the call to the website for fast booking. Worked well! Never answered the phone during the whole week stay.

The year prior, same vacation... Lost jobs, back log of calls to return.

Requests came in via email, and were approved as time permitted. Came home to a booked calender.

My % on the reply will climb a bit more.. Got 2 more calls today hoping to take advantage of the deal. I figure if they call before the 29th and book in the 1st half of march I will extend the offer. Not their fault I'm booked.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom