Restaurant prespray

M

Mattsfc

I use greese eraser with a shot of citrus solv for my steakhouses any one got a better one not seeming to get all the greese out

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
go with what meat said....

buy a few (or ask for a freebie shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin ) and try a few out....

i myself like judsons, and cobbs powermax

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
After 2+ years of cleaning a big mexican chain I can give you a suggestion I know for sure will work. CTI (ProsChoice) Prozyme and their Energy to boost it. 5+ minutes of dwell (10-15 optimal). Apply very heavy, twice or even 3 times what you would do for a residence. Cleaning restaurant carpet is what I like to call a "chemistry" job more then it is a best tool and heat job. A good formula will make or break the job. I tried soooo many different detergents. Wished I had used CTI's stuff in the beginning. Good luck.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
I use straight Grease Eraser, and never have a problem. Are you getting heat to the wand for rinsing? That's a big key to resty cleaning.

Next resty will get the S&G treatment, for comparison.

Able 1

Name
Keith
Heat is important also as you can see at the end of this wand stroke...
2]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9cRup1-Xco2]

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Bridgepoint's Bio Break. It already has some Citrus Solv but you can add more if you need it. HEat and agitation will also be a big help.

BillC

If you say the carpet is not that bad and Grease Eraser is not working then your doing something wrong! For SEVERAL years Grease Eraser has easily cut heavy grease at extremely nasty Chinese rest.. Make sure you let it dwell, aggitate and use high heat..

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
I am sure the RX 20 will be nice.

However, if you do not have one:
Any enzyme pre- spray from a respected manufacturer + a good 175 agitation + a good high flow rinse with any respected manufacturer alkaline rinse will be just fine.

Everybody swears by their favorite products.
If they are from a reputable manufacturer, they all work quite well.

handdi said:
Buy a rx 20

I agree! This is a video of a rx-20 with Slop and Gobble mixed at 1/2 oz to a gallon of water, at a cost of .19 a gallon RTU.

k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-mbXUozN6wk]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom