Name
Carl Maddock
rhino a bit cheaper

Linex guy says rhino is absorant

Auto forums say linex bit more durable

Trying to get feed back who may haves either or both

Name
Matt Ross
Linex is a better product, but both are only as good as the installer. It's all in the prep work and install. I've seen problems with both and it's usually poor prep work.

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
I did it myself with this stuff:

http://www.jegs.com/i/Duplicolor/31...MIvv2QgObJ2QIVFrbACh0kJADiEAYYAiABEgLgZ_D_BwE

It was cold when I did it.. I think hotter weather would have been better. I'm thinking smooth would have been better but I saved about $600.
20180216_170731.jpg
20180217_131646.jpg
20180218_145338.jpg
20180220_111505.jpg

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
All of the professionally applied products are tough enough to stand up to use in a cleaning truck. Rhino is slick, and ice-slick when wet, and anything not tied down will slide around. Regular Line-X is like sandpaper comparatively, but that grip keeps it from being slippy. The Line-X guys have come up with Line-X Pro, a product that is about halfway between rough Line-X and RhinoLiner.

Good luck with that. We found the Dupli-products to be less durable than regular paint. We had good luck with Herculiner, until about the five-year mark when it starts to break down and peel.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Pick the one you like. If they happen to be higher, ask them if they will do it for the competitors price. Tell them I said they are all the same. :winky:

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
All of the professionally applied products are tough enough to stand up to use in a cleaning truck. Rhino is slick, and ice-slick when wet, and anything not tied down will slide around. Regular Line-X is like sandpaper comparatively, but that grip keeps it from being slippy. The Line-X guys have come up with Line-X Pro, a product that is about halfway between rough Line-X and RhinoLiner.

Good luck with that. We found the Dupli-products to be less durable than regular paint. We had good luck with Herculiner, until about the five-year mark when it starts to break down and peel.

I agree that it dosent seem that durable, I'm hoping it needs to cure some more.

steve_64

Not sure what's on mine but I got a piece of carpet for $35 to lay on top of it.
I'll pull it out occasionally to clean it and replace it if it gets too fugly.
IMG_20180302_111211.jpg
should help with noise too.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

jwfoulk12

Name
Justin Foulk
Linex is better from what I understand. I have Linex on mine covered by the factory rubber floor.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom