RICH MICHNIAK !

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
HAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!

i was looking back through the OLD ics posts, seeing all those posters & characters who dont post anymore, whether due to death or bankruptcy thathurts those were some good times :mrgreen: from Gary Berg, to Frank Nihei to DR. jimmy rebel ladwig

on the up-side, i came across some Dick Ragan posts...any of you noobies should read his old posts, very informative! http://www.i-boards.com/ics/messages.asp?MsgID=52310&ThreadID=5085#52310

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
i've embarassed myself.

you're right Don it's LOL! not HAHAHAHAHA! :oops:

dgargan

Wasn't Michniak the guy who offered a TM for a grand prize for some contest on ICS or maybe on John G.'s board then never came through.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Frank was nice, I liked him alot, but he was right in there with Tom Tsao and a few others from that era ... all bulletin board talk and no actual bite. Nihei was all about talking 50 cents a s.f. and staying busy, but was driving a lemo at night to make ends meet ... just another Gary Berg.

You know ... there is actually nothing wrong with working a part-time job to make ends meet and certainly nothing wrong with struggling at this business ... but good grief ... don't post like you're a Harper if you're running a pig farmer cleaning business in real life! And don't talk about charging 50 cents a s.f. and making hundreds off one job when all you do is one job a freekin week!

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I hope you're not talking about me selling women's shoes part time.

F

FB7777

Marty said:
Frank was nice, I liked him alot, but he was right in there with Tom Tsao and a few others from that era ... all bulletin board talk and no actual bite. Nihei was all about talking 50 cents a s.f. and staying busy, but was driving a lemo at night to make ends meet ... just another Gary Berg.

You know ... there is actually nothing wrong with working a part-time job to make ends meet and certainly nothing wrong with struggling at this business ... but good grief ... don't post like you're a Harper if you're running a pig farmer cleaning business in real life! And don't talk about charging 50 cents a s.f. and making hundreds off one job when all you do is one job a freekin week!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I can think of at least a dozen more bullshitbytheton board legends to add to that list

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
so whats worse???

the upity tupity ones spouting this or that, and having to work PT elsewhere

or ones that do OK and dont have to work elsewhere...

honest to God, i couldnt work PT somewhere else....unless it was a fun type job....i use to plow snow...that was fun...

but really, work your biz if thats the case

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom