Richard, I put my last mishap way to shame!

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
1,400 lesson today! Had a BNI meeting came home to change, pick up invoices, fill fresh tank and empty waste tank. Decided I would clean my Ti while I was at it so as not to take it into custys house with restaurant grease and crud on it. Made the mistake of placing it on the bumper of the V and then went to unhook hoses and go get invoices and etc etc etc and jumped in truck and took off! Upon arriving at first job I did the walk through then customer paid & left and told me to lock up and when I went to get hydroforce and wand the damn wand wasn't there! I called my wife to look to see if I had set it in the shop or somewhere else and she came back with a big fat no! Retraced my route after the job and no Ti laying on or beside the road.

-Put a "Reward Offered" ad on Craigs list
-Called Local Police and gave them info and my number
-Called a couple pawn shops
-Called a couple local carpet companies in case someone tried to find the rightful owner

Anything else I might do? (Besides kicking myself in the rear!)

I am going to have to slow down a little, what a stupid costly mistake.

FredC

Village Idiot
That sucks Billy....

I can just see a couple dozen broke dicks combing the area near intersections of Man-O-War and Harrodsburg Rd hoping to score a TI.

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
Hope it turns up. I hate it even more when i do the right thing ( cleaning wand instead of getting by ) and it bites me

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
It was a 6 jet. My newest one! Anyhow I got one from Pork Chop so not quite so painful. I just kinda got used to the routine with a tech and he wasn't with me today so I just plain screwed up.
But, new company policy, driver will always go by way of back bumper when going to get in truck just to double check. Did this once with a tool box left on back bumper about 5 years ago and drove about 10 miles when someone waved me down to let me know it was there.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
It sucks to lose it but at least Porkchop took care of you.

So he's not that bad a guy after all, he actually has a heart! :oldrolleyes:

A pig heart! :pig:

LOL

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Fred I thought I saw you out on Harrodsburg Road later that afternoon! lol
That sucks Billy....

I can just see a couple dozen broke dicks combing the area near intersections of Man-O-War and Harrodsburg Rd hoping to score a TI.

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
I don't know about the heart thing, but yes he has a used one and if it's condition is anything like he kept his Vortex it will be like new.
It sucks to lose it but at least Porkchop took care of you.

So he's not that bad a guy after all, he actually has a heart! :oldrolleyes:

A pig heart! :pig:

LOL

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
That's a bummer. I hope someone returns it.
I hate it when I forget things at clients' places. And unfortunately, done that too many times to remember.

Not with my TI yet. Hope I'm not jinxing it.

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
Billy I have been so sick for you all day, I have called every pawn broker I know to keep an eye out, and emailed a few
Of what to look for, because they see cheap-ass AW-29's all day long, and they all look the same to them... Titanium or not :/

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom