This is how I like to look at it 8:00am
IMG_7228.jpeg
View attachment 123070
IMG_7233.jpeg IMG_7232.jpeg

Last edited:

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while. Easiest set up ever, and I got to "break out the Mach 15"
IMG_7289.jpeg
IMG_7298.jpeg
IMG_7293.jpeg

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
So I tweaked it a little. Have to admit the buckets hanging looked like my van had blue balls.
Those hooks are gold for securing the Odyssey. New bag is nice with all the gadgets. Loaded with pads and towels in tote.
Odyssey pretty much comes out on every job now, at least to post pad. If carpet is nasty, it is my agitator. If I dont need HWE, I can pad.
IMG_8630.jpeg

Thanks MikeyP, board helped up my game big time.
IMG_8627.jpeg

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
You guys do know there IS a weight limit as to how much cargo you can safely carry right?
Reminds of the time a guy's tires caught on fire due to his truck being overloaded.
I was able to use my V to control the fire until the FD arrived. which was good because I ran out of water.

Reactions: SamIam

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
No need. The big vac is for 1 job only. Usually not in there and I need to fix it. Just got it. I love driving right through the carwash just the way it is. Less weight than a slide in with my Hydramaster PTO.
You dont see the 4 fans either, plus. We have tricky easments with sand and tight operating spots. Less of a footprint the better for me.

Reactions: KevinL

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
When I do residential, which is rare, van truckmount with minimum tools and water onboard. Commercial, same but pulling a trailer with all that shiate in it.

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
Going old school. All those gadgets were slowing me down.
IMG_0026.jpeg

Had a cancellation this morning, time to clean up and re org. Pads need to be hung somewhere along with mats used daily. Gonna try to lose a tote or 2. I want to have an agitator and 2 cotton pads clean and hanging. A suggestion for the box would be to make the tags with both ends stitched so they can just hang on a hook, like quality microfibers I use. It is a great feature.

Last edited:

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
Welp, I may have to leave the PCQJ#3 behind, but if I get the shelving tweaked...????....????
IMG_0652.jpeg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom