Roadside Service

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Just found out my State Farm insurance does not cover roadside assistance on my commercial vehicle. I found this out last week when I locked my keys in my box truck. What do you guys with box trucks use for roadside insurance?

Golden Boy

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
AAA

Didn't cost me anything when I locked my keys in my truck.

Name
Lee Stockwell
No more often than needed, I just pay for it. I keep spare keys nearby, seldom lock my van anyway.

Twice called a wrecker, once for a tranny failure and once for a bad fuel pump. $50 each time, certainly not a big deal.

John Watson

Guess I didn't tell them it was a commercial vehicle. I used to have AAA, and Allstate when calling for service I would not describe that it was a lettered up van, Have used for lock out, Sure makes you feel like an ass don't it.. Vans out of gas, towing of daughters car, lockout of sons car, last time I went to MikeyFest they had to haul caddy last 30 miles into garage duue to fuel pump burn out.

All others great sugggestions

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Jim Martin said:
I carry an extra key in my wallet..........and its free...
I do that too (actually AAA will provide you with a free plastic duplicate.)

Still managed two times to leave my wallet in the van (one time while van and machine still working while cleaning at a client's) and lock myself out :evil: :oops: :oops: :oops:
What can I say, some of us are more challenged than others.!

Triple a came broke into my van, client didn't notice a thing :p

Back
Top Bottom