Robotic carpet cleaning..

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I worked for a company where one of the guys looked like a Hell's Angels. The office would get calls from ladies saying, "I was a little scared but he did a great job".

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I have a custodian 6-4 350 lbs, gothic with long black hair. Wears a scary clown smiling mask. He looks intimidating but is the nicest, polite guy.

If I saw him in a dark alley I'd be planning my attack... just in case. 😳

Reactions: Cleanworks

Brian H

Name
Brian H
I hate to admit it but I size everyone up when I meet them.

1) I can take him
2) He might pose a challenge. Crush the knee, elbow to bicep, hit the nose.
3) No way, too big. too quick, grab a chair or anything, hit and RUN.

My guy is probably a 2.5. Smarter to run. lol
God didn't bless me with size, lots of muscles or a fighter's instinct. I can run though!!!

darcie smith

Name
darcie smith
If you didn’t already know, I met Scott when he came to clean my carpet. I was trying to cook dinner and get some things done while he was doing the job and he kept coming to get me to show me things. I was so annoyed. He has that talkative, people loving personality and I just wanted him to shut up :)

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
If you didn’t already know, I met Scott when he came to clean my carpet. I was trying to cook dinner and get some things done while he was doing the job and he kept coming to get me to show me things. I was so annoyed. He has that talkative, people loving personality and I just wanted him to shut up :)
But you married him anyway. Look who's talking now.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Love that story! Scott was determined to win you over. Sooooth operator! 😉

darcie smith

Name
darcie smith
Did he upsell you protection?
1620171889400.png

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton

The best sale he ever closed!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom