Rotovac 360! with or without brush unit?

Name
Steve Lawrence
Has anyone had experience with the 360! with and without the brush unit?

Any thoughts on the usefulness of the brush unit? Does it add much resistance to the spin of the unit?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I think Rotovac just set the record for having the most threads about their company or product on one page...beating out the amazing Judsons

brendan

Name
brendan
Brian R AKA Corky said:
I think Rotovac just set the record for having the most threads about their company or product on one page...beating out the amazing Judsons
hey,,,,so you think id be wasting my money then

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
I had the brush head on my original 360, loved it... sold it recently so I can upgrade to the "i"

Will buy both brush and swoop head.

diane21

Carpet and Mat Scrub Brush

I use this one "Carpet and Mat Scrub Brush" most of the time.

P10_85_45626_2.jpg

kevinj61

I have the new 360i with swoop head that came with and then purchased the brush head-I love the brush head, it works really well and is worth having, however just use your best judgement on what type of carpet to us it on, you will get some resistance to the spin of the unit if used on a really heavy thick carpet, thats why i also have a 175 rotary with carpet brush, i had my 175 first then got the brush head for the 360i i find that whenever i use the 360 i almost always use the brush head now--comes in real handy if ya gotta do an apartment and go up some stairs, i'll take the 360 every time as the 175 is much heavier--hope this helps ya

Brett

Yes, John had a good deal and if your not happy with unit or heads good return policy. My jelly beans are in the garage somewhere.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom