Rotovac Ranger 250psi with Rotovac 360i just not cutting it. Advice?

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Great advise! I'll try that on my next job.

Inline sprayer using Ultrapak for the pre-spray and Dry Slyurry for the portable. Then using less water and more dry strokes. Hope this works. Thank you so much!
Prochem also makes milder rinses as well as acid rinses. Don't be afraid to experiment but for tough jobs, it's hard to beat Ultrapak and dry slurry. Follow the mixing directions well.

Rick J

Name
rick Jones
Using portable. I don't see a need for an inline. Just use your machine to put down your preconditions. And, when the situation dictates(rat nastys) using your brush head with the vac off. Just be aware of the volume you are putting down. No need to hold the trigger open. Let the tool work .

Same when extracting. No need to flood , putting down more than the machine will pick up. Take your time, bumping the trigger .
A good distributor will help you with product selection.

Or, a lot of people here ,LOL as well.
Impossible to sift through all the juice de jours!!🙂🙂

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
Get yourself a hoover with two head scrub brushes. Shampoo the hell out of carpet. Much easier then all them machines you have. You're killing yourself.
Vacuum first, shampoo second. Done.

Mr Brightside

Name
Jay Wags
Hey just my opinion I have used rotaries for most of the time I’ve cleaned up until recently but 250 psi is plenty don’t chase 500 it won’t do anything but saturate the carpet
Pretreat the whole room add agitation and clean it’s pretty simple

I wish I knew my equipment better when I was new make sure your filters and tools are cleaned and operating right

Name
Matt Middleton
Years ago when it first came out I bought it direct from rotovac and the knock-on it was it used Too Much H2O. But you do not need to hold the valve open you can control how much water you put down and let the tool and agitation do the work.

And I experimented both ways and leaving the marks disguises a little bit the wear pattern
When we ran the RV and 360i I installed a needle valve close to the disconnects so I could control the amount of water I put down. Put a fan on right after cleaning and area and if was touch dry FAST.

Reactions: Rick J

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom