Rotovac Steam-Chamber

Ryan

http://www.carpet-cleaning-equipment.ne ... mber.shtml

I saw Mikey took some pics of it at connections.

You guys who saw it there what did you think? Whats the price on it?

If it really is 50% faster then a conventional upholstery tool like they claim then it would save me a ton of time. I clean more upholstery then carpet some weeks.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
without continuous flow it is look warm water chamber

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Novel concept that I can see working well for cubicle dividers and stairs. I anxiously await Joe Appleby's review of the one he bought at Connections.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
I have one on the way for mattresses, cubicle dividers and large upholstery including day beds. !gotcha!

To be used in conjuction with either my:

CFX with 250 psi docking station.

Or my

500 psi Master Blend TF3500

Or my

HydraVac t/m.

Ooroo,

:roll:

Ryan

I can see this working well with a smaller upholstery tool to edge with. You could set up a Y for your vacuum hose and a T for your solution line, so you wouldn't have to keep hooking and unhooking them. If it works well it would be great for those large couch pillows that take forever.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Ryan said:
I can see this working well with a smaller upholstery tool to edge with. You could set up a Y for your vacuum hose and a T for your solution line, so you wouldn't have to keep hooking and unhooking them. If it works well it would be great for those large couch pillows that take forever.

I see it like you, Ryan.....good for large open areas of the cushions, but one would need a smaller traditional tool for the edges and fronts/arms. Can't say anymore unless I get a hands on feel. Would look great for mattresses.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom