Rotovac's new Wandzer Wand

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
That's probably where they will end up. In the field. Next will be the self propelled version.

I cut my teeth on dragwands .
They're a niche tool worthwhile to some more than others

and they're not without their own effects on the body .
just a different hammer to pound nails with wear on different parts of the bod

..L.T.A.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
When you pay a lot of money for a tool...............you convince yourself that it is the BOMB!

Because you don't want to appear.......... STUPIT

And after awhile................it takes it's place in the back of your garage with the other junk.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I love my CX-15. After much use I’ve mastered it. I can honestly say its the fastest cleaning tool in my arsenal. When I’m in a vacant residential and need to splash and dash and it’s not too soiled, it fits the nitch.

So yes. You gotta give a tool a fair shake.

Writing this while standing in line at Legoland.

Last edited:
Reactions: GeeeAus and Mikey P
Name
Scott Turknett
Faster than the SS?
I love my CX-15. After much use I’ve mastered it. I can honestly say its the fastest cleaning tool in my arsenal. When I’m in a vacant residential and need to splash and dash and it’s not too soiled, it fits the nitch.

So yes. You gotta give a tool a fair shake.

Writing this while standing in line at Legoland.

Reactions: GeeeAus

FredC

Village Idiot
If I recall correctly Erik tried the wand style on the zipper and posted pics as a tease.. A bunch of people wanted it but he said it was not friendly to use.
I thought it was in production at least for a short period
http://mikeysboard.com/threads/zipper-wand-style-handle.273594/

ziphandle.JPG

Last edited:

GeeeAus

Supportive Member
Name
Grant Baverstock
Guys I'm a bastard... I've been away a fair while and now I'm weighing in at just the right time. And I am.

They absolutely do test their tools. They do talk about the upcoming product developments with a trusted few. I happen to be one. I've known about this development since last October. I am an honourable guy I keep to my agreements so I DO NOT TALK ABOUT UNANNOUNCED PRODUCTS....

But I get to see some.

Just because there is no noise made until launch by no means equals no outside consultation was sought in development.

Guys the flew me over to you so as to help patch things up between us. They know I LOVE YOU....!

Not ashamed....

I LOVE you guys and now that many of us have met I think you F*&^ING know. I also LOVE my partners at Rotovac. I DON'T see the two as seperate. Mike really made my introduction to Rotovac that blossomed into a partnership.

They listen.... They consult... They care....

I recall @Desk Jockey winning an auction and Rotovac sending out a BETTER tool than he bid for and as the super cool gentleman he was he said thanks here.

They send people bits - cheerfully when the need arises to keep you sweet. Good service that no matter who you are.

Guys I'm HIURT to think that you would think - we - I put myself in the Rotovac camp here - don't care about you. Damn....

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
It’s probably easier to use than the original twin head Rotovac rje.
I had the twin head rotovac. It was fairly easy to push. The counter rotating heads helped it glide over the carpet. Good tool but slow. The 360 was a good improvement. I can't see using a one handed bonzer without hurting something. Sure it will work but any machine with decent suction is going to make difficult to push. Two handed is going to be much easier on your body.

Last edited:

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Motocross/Freeride handle bars would be so sweet hooked up to that bonzer. You get more force focusing on the center of your chest when you're pushing or pulling when the hands are placed at shoulder width. The mountain biking community took that advice in and now look at them.

Just a thought. A funny thought, but it's still a thought.

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
Thank God for Rotovac.
Almost every tool out here needs a little tweaking and custom fitting to fit your style of cleaning and ease of use. Even butlers need tweaking and they are the worlds best monkey proof TM’s on the market.

One tool may work for me while it my not work well for you. That’s just the way it is.
Btw if anyone has a 360i for sell they no longer want, hit me up pm me.

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
I saw it about a year ago when I stopped by rotovac, they are local here. Idk it didnt really feel like something I would go for.

my input after demoing the bonzer for a week was it needs better handles like a T instead of those bike handles that are too close together, also if I am going to use a drag wand at all I want it to cover big sq ft fast so it needs to be 17in at least.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom