Rug Summit 11 - January 2018

Supportive Member
Credits
Name
Tom Monahan
Centrum Force is now working on details for Rug Summit 11 on Oahu in the Hawaiian Islands. There will be most definitely be a side trip to Kauai that will include options to see Waimea Canyon by helicopter and a trek around the Na Pali Coast to the famous waterfall in the movie Jurassic Park.

Who is in?

untitled.png
Waimea-Canyon-State-Park-3-150x150.jpg

Credits
Name
Nate W.
Hyatt Kauai! Amazing place....although Hawaii is that also, Nate is really lucky!
Not really, I'm like a struggling musician or actor in San Francisco.... Getting fooked by the government and the cost of living here...

I know your living the American Dream... Your house is like a mansion on a nice island... You remind me of Sir Richard Branson who owns his own island...:rockon:

Credits
Not really, I'm like a struggling musician or actor in San Francisco.... Getting fooked by the government and the cost of living here...

I know your living the American Dream... Your house is like a mansion on a nice island... You remind me of Sir Richard Branson who owns his own island...:rockon:
We're Hiring! Nice room and board private bath and....

Supportive Member
Credits
Name
Tom Monahan
https://kauai.grand.hyatt.com/en/hotel/home.html

I went there for a Sunday brunch once while on Poipu Beach and saw Clint Eastwood working out in the glassed in training room. As I passed by, we exchanged a nod of respect to each other. That was the year Comet HaleBopp was seen best on that Island at night. When we flew home at night it was better than a telescope just looking outside the plane.

Credits
We borrowed some pool towels last time and need to get them back.
Are they still green and white.
If we go I'll buy you and your wonderful wife a drink at the Hurricane Bar!:biggrin:

Latest posts