Rug Summit 11 - January 2018

T Monahan

Supportive Member
Name
Tom Monahan
Centrum Force is now working on details for Rug Summit 11 on Oahu in the Hawaiian Islands. There will be most definitely be a side trip to Kauai that will include options to see Waimea Canyon by helicopter and a trek around the Na Pali Coast to the famous waterfall in the movie Jurassic Park.

Who is in?

untitled.png
Waimea-Canyon-State-Park-3-150x150.jpg

Reactions: Sonja Brown

Ron K

Hyatt Kauai! Amazing place....although Hawaii is that also, Nate is really lucky!

Name
Nate W.
Hyatt Kauai! Amazing place....although Hawaii is that also, Nate is really lucky!

Not really, I'm like a struggling musician or actor in San Francisco.... Getting fooked by the government and the cost of living here...

I know your living the American Dream... Your house is like a mansion on a nice island... You remind me of Sir Richard Branson who owns his own island...:rockon:

T Monahan

Supportive Member
Name
Tom Monahan
Are we talking about the Grand Hayatt on Kauai? If so sign me up. I love that place. Best pools ever!
That would be the place to stay and then hit the fish market on the way to the beach to grill it there and enjoy the sites and watch the sun set.

Reactions: Nomad74

Ron K

Not really, I'm like a struggling musician or actor in San Francisco.... Getting fooked by the government and the cost of living here...

I know your living the American Dream... Your house is like a mansion on a nice island... You remind me of Sir Richard Branson who owns his own island...:rockon:
We're Hiring! Nice room and board private bath and....

Reactions: Nate The Great

T Monahan

Supportive Member
Name
Tom Monahan
https://kauai.grand.hyatt.com/en/hotel/home.html

I went there for a Sunday brunch once while on Poipu Beach and saw Clint Eastwood working out in the glassed in training room. As I passed by, we exchanged a nod of respect to each other. That was the year Comet HaleBopp was seen best on that Island at night. When we flew home at night it was better than a telescope just looking outside the plane.

Reactions: Mikey P

Ron K

We borrowed some pool towels last time and need to get them back.
Are they still green and white.
If we go I'll buy you and your wonderful wife a drink at the Hurricane Bar!:biggrin:

Reactions: T Monahan

Sonja Brown

Name
Sonja Brown
We're hoping to participate at the Rug Summit in 2018, and would love to extend our days in the Hawaiian islands. Any idea when exact dates will be published?

T Monahan

Supportive Member
Name
Tom Monahan
Grand Hyatt Kaua’i Resort and Spa.

1571 Poipu Road, Koloa, HI 96756, USA

January 18 & 19

Registration will be open next week on our website.

Reactions: Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom