Rumors of Facebook Search Engine.

Connor

Name
Connor
I wasn't too sure about that either, but you never can tell, it surely made Z'burg a wealthy man. Whodathunkit?

nsidla

I do like the idea of there being a "cold war" between facebook and google, I'm sure that's probably true. They're the two biggest web-based software platforms in the world, gotta think they're going to try to undercut each other eventually, doubt they'll be successful at it though. They're both so well ingrained in society it would be hard to imagine another search engine becoming dominant within the next 5years even.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I started watching that movie Social Network last night. The movie about how facebook got started.

I guess Mr. Z is quite the genius. I just got to the part where he screwed his buddy.

He may be quite the A-Hole as well.... So if all that is true then I can see the war from his end hitting pretty hard.

Connor

Name
Connor
In that kinda big business, somebody always get screwed.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Yeah, but I just can't see doing that to your "best friend". Or anyone for that matter.

I can see where a guy may not be right for the job... But don't just screw him out of it. Shoot him or something. j/k

Connor

Name
Connor
Z-burgs best friend was replaced by his new best friend, MONEY.

nsidla

Connor said:
Z-burgs best friend was replaced by his new best friend, MONEY.

Fact, and yeah he is quite the genius, watched that movie as well/read a bit about him a while back for a class report. He also is somewhat of a hard person to deal with as well for sure.

Google vs. Facebook, I have to say if one was completely engulfed by the other I'd probably want google...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom