Rust Removers

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Dang Ya'll are serious this time huh!

Not ha any issues with the burning, fumes or anything remotely close to what ya'll describe.

Been through 5 lil brown bottles over the past year
And I do where gloves Especially when the Black Bag comes out.

Sent from da parking garage of dee detention center

There's a very valid reason for that and it has to do with protecting you and others from unnecessary risk.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I like John.
Besides, Laura carries a gun at all times :winky:.

I like John too, but the defense of some of his lines and his suppliers is way over the top. He ragged on me for a shitty pile of chems and defended Prochem for not righting it and splatter shat on me for a dispute with a sapphire supplier. None of which had John's name or business attached to it and were little more than product line protection.And a gun in Utah can't hit me in Canada.:winky:

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Willy you're not going to post that bucket again are you? :oldrolleyes:

The sludge bucket? You mean this one? The crap I found in the bottom after pouring the contents into gallon jugs? The stuff both the supplier and Prochem told me that nothing was wrong?

000_0014.jpg

No- not unless you ask.

Last edited:

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Willy you know that's not true. I am a narccist self absorbed jerk a lot of the time but I always do my best to call a spade a spade. Just because it stings doesn't mean it isn't true. And yes Ofer my post was offensive to anyone that might be politically correct but this is Mikeysboard nothing about this place is PC and I thought I was rather amusing even if no one else thought it was funny :p and willy I like. Ofer I consider him a friend even if I will never understand how a Jewish man could ever vote democrat

Reactions: ruff and GCCLee

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
The sludge bucket? You mean this one? The crap I found in the bottom after pouring the contents into gallon jugs? The stuff both the supplier and Prochem told me that nothing was wrong?

000_0014.jpg

No- not unless you ask.

My suggestion would be to Shake Yur SHit a little more Dude : )

were they like lil gel balls ?

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
BTW

Why in the Heck are we discussing Jews and Democrats in My Damn Rust Remover Thread?

This is sum serious bizness folks, FOCUS FOOKERS!

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland
I have used Steam Way rust remover for 44 years. It doesn't contain as much hydroflouric acid as some mentioned. I believe it also uses oxalic acid. Works great. Nevertheless, I am careful with it and as a result have not had a problem. Of course I have no employees.

Reactions: GCCLee

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Jewish people voting democrat will always be a mystery to me as well.

It really is one of the great mysteries of modern America. Presumably it has to do with the notion Democrats are the party of the poor and downtrodden, and with the Jewish history of persecution perhaps they can relate to society's outcasts. But being a sensible people, it is mind-boggling they cannot see the harm that the Democrat Party policies have done in creating a permanent underclass over the last fifty years.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton

Jewish people voting democrat will always be a mystery to me as well.

I don't get it either. Though with my supposedly Middle East origin, it seems like my pink skin and blue eyes may tell a different story.
You think somebody somewhere messed up with the gene pool?

I've read Art's posts and I don't think he's Jewish. Any self respecting Jewish mother would have held him a tad too long (long enough?) under the bucket's water, had she experienced his syntax. He was adopted. :winky:

And anyhow, where's Fred B. when we need him? Take it away Freddy!

Last edited:

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
I have used Steam Way rust remover for 44 years. It doesn't contain as much hydroflouric acid as some mentioned. I believe it also uses oxalic acid. Works great. Nevertheless, I am careful with it and as a result have not had a problem. Of course I have no employees.

So, the Steamway rust remover killed all your employees? Wow....

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
And I love Willy's bucket picture.

Its aquamarine pristine color reminds me of the corral reefs in Australia.
Where does one get it Willy?

Lars

Name
Lars
Holly smokes! I have thought much about rust remover. I like the prochem version. Just flip the top and squirt it on, rub it out with your foot and steam it out. Boom

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Holly smokes! I have thought much about rust remover. I like the prochem version. Just flip the top and squirt it on, rub it out with your foot and steam it out. Boom

Never did I have to steam Whink.

Squirt Squirt Stomp and the spots were gone guys

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee

Uh yea!

Ya think I just walk in n squirt a buncha crap n leave w out Rinsing.

I OWN a TruckMount ya hoodlums, squirts water not spin pads

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Uh yea!

Ya think I just walk in n squirt a buncha crap n leave w out Rinsing.

I OWN a TruckMount ya hoodlums, squirts water not spin pads

I figured you did rinse it out, just your post kind of gave an impression maybe not (didn't want others to think that :) )

Reactions: GCCLee

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom