RV360i shill or good tool...

Ryan

Well Mikey a lot of guys seem to think you shilling the RV360i. I could really care less, cause I don't want to deal with the cord. However there is an easy way to figure this out. I assume that you were sent a 360i from RV as either a field tester or in payment for their banner ad.

Here is one of your quotes about it.

Mikey P said:
I'm not even sure what all the excitement's about. It's another tool.

"another tool" is..

the OP machine you rarely use, the Tile Spinner you use once a month, the low moisture upholstery that doesn't actually clean, a large sized Water Claw when you dont do WD, the Hagopian helper sitting shot gun, the Certified Pile brush that sits in the garage, the GLS that sits right besides it, the $400 UV/Black light George Grivalga signature edition Gaydar detector and your Smart Guy subscription...

The 360i is another tool you will be using on almost every job if you charge enough TO REALLY CLEAN THE CARPET, Ken.

I'm not going to paste them all here, but there are several quotes like this by you.

Well after saying all that good about it, I assume you have bought a second RV360i for the Lima Bean? If it is as great as you claim it would be crazy not to have one for each truck. Unless of course it isn't..

Name
Bruce
OH boy, now that Mike says the RV523423i is a good tool he has to buy one for his second truck or he's a shill? Will Mike have to show a receipt for his RVi to shed this rap of being a shill ? and if he gets a second RVi and can't produce a receipt will he be twice the shill?

Name
Lee Stockwell
The original 360 got some bad reviews...deservedly. RV made some improvement and now gets raves. That's how it works.

Thanks,
Lee

Ryan

He is telling other cleaners they should buy one, but he hasn't even bought one. Don't you guys see a problem with that?

He rants and raves about how nothing can out clean them, but only has one on one of his trucks. So in his opinion is whoever gets their house cleaned by the Lima bean getting subpar service?

TimP

Ryan said:
He is telling other cleaners they should buy one, but he hasn't even bought one. Don't you guys see a problem with that?

He rants and raves about how nothing can out clean them, but only has one on one of his trucks. So in his opinion is whoever gets their house cleaned by the Lima bean getting subpar service?

VERY good point.

Ryan I would love to deck my second truck out with state of the art upholstery tools, stair tools, rotary tools, custom filter boxes, electric reels etc, but doing so costs REAL MONEY. Then you have to ask yourself should I keep the money in my pocket and get by with what I have, or should I spend the money on all the new gadgets?

I thought Mikey's company was one truck with the second for overflow business or light days.

That is my take.

I'm not commenting on the RV 360 because I have never used one.

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
TimP said:
Ryan said:

VERY good point.

Why is one RV360i not transferable from one truck to the other? Does Mikey run two trucks simultaneously? Both cleaning carpet?

PS. How does the RV360i compare to the RX20?

Ryan

danielc said:
Ryan I would love to deck my second truck out with state of the art upholstery tools, stair tools, rotary tools, custom filter boxes, electric reels etc, but doing so costs REAL MONEY. Then you have to ask yourself should I keep the money in my pocket and get by with what I have, or should I spend the money on all the new gadgets?

I thought Mikey's company was one truck with the second for overflow business or light days.

That is my take.

I'm not commenting on the RV 360 because I have never used one.

I was under the impression he keeps two trucks busy. If the second truck is just a back up I can understand, but as I understood it Oz and Mikeys son ran the Vortex and Mikey ran the Bean. Keeping them both busy.

TimP

He has said he is now a multi trucker.

And him being a high end cleaner can afford 2 gs for his bread and butter tool. Especially if he's charging "extra" for it as stated in his quote. Then it should pay for itself.

Mikey P

Administrator
Well ya nosy little puke, here is how it works.

Rotovac sent me a 360i on the basis that I would pay for half of it and trade the other half for banner fees.

Turns out they got so much feed back from me on bettering it's design and along with the many sales that came from the audience here they told me THANKS and NO CHARGE!
(and to be fair I have not sent them a bill for a banner for 6 months or so.

Lots of other RV products have shown up on my door step ever since for evaluation.

BTW, We run the Lima two to 3 days a week and will look at the route and figure out which truck needs the RV on it.

I was on the phone with Nick @ RV today and he asked if I needed anything other than a return label to send some stuff back and I told him some shit head on the board was implying that I could use two Rotovacs for my business model and to prove that I'm not just shilling a worthless product.. Nick said "yeah I saw that, I'll be sending 5 down to Mikefest and I'll get you another one because we value you and your board so much.

So hey, Ryan thanks for being a Mrs Cravits!

I'll be thinking of you when I'm dual RV360ing next week

My good buddy Demien just got his new i today, I'm looking forward to here his impressions.

and Ryan, if you're willing to short change your customers because you're too much of an idiot to deal with a electric cord, well maybe you should be hanging out on a less than premium Board. :!:

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
hahah....

what difference does it make anyway....

and i like the OG 360 just fine, got it on a swinging deal.....

right now i dont have the money for a 360 and the og works just fine....

now ifn they wanna send me 1, and a yr to pay for it !gotcha! !gotcha! !gotcha! then i could go for that

Mikey P

Administrator
floorguy said:
hahah....

what difference does it make anyway....

and i like the OG 360 just fine, got it on a swinging deal.....

right now i dont have the money for a 360 and the og works just fine....

now ifn they wanna send me 1, and a yr to pay for it !gotcha! !gotcha! !gotcha! then i could go for that

all you need is the new head Dougie..

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
i thought the whole vac chamber was different??....at least it looked different when i saw a 360

Mikey P

Administrator
an Ryan, you ever imply I'm being dishonest here on my board again and I'll kick your ass to the *** curb along with Imbesi

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Mikey P said:
Well ya nosy little puke here is how it works.

Rotovac sent me a 360i on the basis that I would pay for half of it and trade the other half for banner fees.

Turns out they got so much feed back from me on bettering it's design and along with the many sales that came from the audience here they told me THANKS and NO CHARGE!
(and to be fair I have not sent them a bill for a banner for 6 months or so.

Lots of other RV products have shown up on my door step ever since for evaluation.

BTW, We run the Lima two to 3 days a week and will look at the route and figure out which truck needs the RV on it.

I was on the phone with Nick @ RV today and he asked if I needed anything other than a return label to send some stuff back and I told him some shit head on the board was implying that I could use two Rotovacs for my business model and to prove that I'm not just shilling a worthless product.. Nick said "yeah I saw that, I'll be sending 5 down to Mikefest and I'll get you another one because we value you and your board so much.

So hey, Ryan thanks for being a Mrs Cravits!

I'll be thinking of you when I'm dual RV360ing next week

My good buddy Demien just got his new i today, I'm looking forward to here his impressions.

and Ryan, if you're willing to short change your customers because you're too much of an idiot to deal with a electric cord, well maybe you should be hanging out on a less than premium Board. :!:

I wonder if Rotovac will take a look at my thousands of post testimonials of really good companies I deal with and send me one for free. God knows I wouldn't shut up about it if I had one and it worked really well.

Hint hint...nudge nudge. !gotcha!

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Every mikeysboard member gets a deal on these things. All you have to do is call me it's that easy. Doug the head for the og rv is $395 I have to order it as it doesn't have the spacer the i has but it only takes 2 days to get it here. The rest of you that want the perks of being a member just pick up the phone lots of members already have.

Ryan

Look at that you got a second Rotovac because of me. Your welcome.

an Ryan, you ever imply I'm being dishonest here on my board again and I'll kick your ass to the *** curb along with Imbesi

Not so much being dishonest, as being overexcited about a free tool. But its your board go for it if you feel like it, I'd probably get more done with my days.

I prescrub with a 175, I don't think anybody is getting short changed. If anything a 75 pound scrubber followed by a high flow wand will out clean that 35 pound rotary every time.

Mikey P

Administrator
been in biz for three years.. :roll:

you want to get in on my bet with Carpitoni @ MF?

$200? says I'll out clean any 175/brush/pad combo with my 360.

I'll be over excited to take your money thats for sure.

Becker

Name
Becker
How did Johns Abstraction work on your strep or sore throat?
As I recall he had you gargle with it.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
Mike
how much more water do you think it uses compared to a 12 flow Ti Wand

does it capture all the steam that the RX doesn't, would be a big reason why I would dump the RX 20

I was RXing a rental the other day, it was a little cold outside and I had the front door open, I could't see the wall on the other side of the living room

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom