RV360i shill or good tool...

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug

ohhhh...ok lemme get healed a little...maybe a x-mas present 8) 8) 8)

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Mikey P said:
been in biz for three years.. :roll:

you want to get in on my bet with Carpitoni @ MF?

$200? says I'll out clean any 175/brush/pad combo with my 360.

I'll be over excited to take your money thats for sure.

I have been in over 30....!
You want to make it $360.00 "i" am in.... !gotcha!

lance

Go get'em Mister Harper. You're my hero. somewhat amus

Really, after the "you have to have a VAT to clean carpets, I got kicked off ICS so now I started MB, my Ti is the cat's meow, if you don't use a 175 you are a hack, i love my V now it sucks, the Lima Bean is my pride and joy.......are you going to take every word the Mikey says as gospel and live or die by it?? Let's get real.

He likes the 360i, he really, really, likes it. So what. I got an OP machine that scrubs like a ************ and makes it so easy to rinse out the dirt that any decent TM would look like a million bucks. I've dirty carpet look clean with a good spray and suck. Just choose your weapon and get the job done.

Don't worry about what MIkey is doing this week or this month.......pray for his poor wife, she is really a nice person but is stuck with that giant pain-in-the-ass for the rest of her life. No good deed ever goes unpunished. !gotcha! shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin somewhat amus

G

George V

Mikey P said:
been in biz for three years.. :roll:

I'd like to know how the 360 stacks up against the Zipper Jr.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Isn't it all just spray and suck? Some spin too but you get the idea.

:mrgreen:

I think it all comes down to feel. As long as the machine doesn't fall apart in year...it's cool.

I bought my 50 inch TV for $1000 on sale....I said to myself...as long as I get a year out of it, I'm happy. I've had it for 3 and love it.

The RX-20 is just a PITA to use. Awkward etc. Never did like it.
I always liked the 175 to scrub and then wand it.
I can operate a 175 easier and it digs in more where needed.

You have to use a wand after either one no matter what...in my opinion.
Rx, RV or 175

Mikey P

Administrator
lance said:
Go get'em Mister Harper. You're my hero. somewhat amus

Really, after the "you have to have a VAT to clean carpets, I got kicked off ICS so now I started MB, my Ti is the cat's meow, if you don't use a 175 you are a hack, i love my V now it sucks, the Lima Bean is my pride and joy.......are you going to take every word the Mikey says as gospel and live or die by it?? Let's get real.

He likes the 360i, he really, really, likes it. So what. I got an OP machine that scrubs like a ************ and makes it so easy to rinse out the dirt that any decent TM would look like a million bucks. I've dirty carpet look clean with a good spray and suck. Just choose your weapon and get the job done.

Don't worry about what MIkey is doing this week or this month.......pray for his poor wife, she is really a nice person but is stuck with that giant pain-in-the-ass for the rest of her life. No good deed ever goes unpunished. !gotcha! shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin somewhat amus

listen to Lance from San Deigo give ME shit.

lmao.

Mike Draper

I'll add $200.00 to mikeys bet. At mikeyfest we'll make it happen. I've been saying the RV360 will out clean anything for years, even when mikey was making jokes at me for saying it. of course I want my share of the prize money as well

Mikey P

Administrator
I apologize.

btw how much better does hte i clean compared to the OG head.

btw pt.2 should be some nifty RV _____ :?: @ MF that will make you drool :mrgreen:

Mikey P

Administrator
btw Lance

do you even own a Truck Mount or real cleaning business for that matter?

last I heard you were still waiting for Greenie to put that giant hunk of shit white magic back together for some ridiculous amount of money and playing helper boy to other cleaners.

Mike Draper

To be honest I cant tell any visual difference in the cleaning ability of the new head vs. the old. However, the new head will pull up junk out of the bottom of the carpet better. Especially bb's and air soft bb's. Before I would see them get pulled to the top of the carpet, now I hear them go whizzing through the vac hose. Another difference is I am able to clean closer to the edge with the i.

Mikey P

Administrator
George V said:
[quote="Mikey P":jemd6jqm]been in biz for three years.. :roll:

I'd like to know how the 360 stacks up against the Zipper Jr.[/quote:jemd6jqm]

there is no comparison

Mikey P

Administrator
pre vac
pre spray and rinse whit RV.

no more tickling the carpet with that stupid Host Brand shoe polisher.

wtf Ron are you afraid to go home when the sun still shines?

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
there is all this talk of one tool over the other but until we know what the exact method is its hard to compare.

Without the agitation step it saves a significant amount of time over a day.
SO you're finding that the 360i provides that agitation and rinse?

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
does it cover more area faster than a 16" greenhorn?
How about the ease of use with that side to side motion? I've used a RX20 and found it hard on the back, plus I've needed to pull out the wand anyway in order to get into the corners and edges

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Mikey P said:
RON, YOU will LOVE this TOOL :idea:

Ron looks alittle OLD....in that "pUmkIn ColOr".... :idea:

5 bucks...and a little supporting BLue... !gotcha!

might ...speed-up his PACE a bit..."hint".."HINT"... 8)

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
Oh the spice of Mikey’s board. I’ve been a avid user/modifier of Rotovac wares fer 6 or 7 years now and ain’t never got nothing fer free. Mike you sure are a pretty talker! =)
You folks thinking the early model 360 is a POS are like sheep over a cliff. There’s even a vinyl rubber band that comes on the brush block that you can use on the carpet block to contain the overspray. How sweet is that? Right up to the base board. Can’t do that with an RX20. Don’t get me started on the 360i’s lastest stainless vac slots. Soon as I get a few more miles on my orig. nylon slots I’ll be switching over. Jaaysus they wear like iron.

If you carry an edge tool like my modified prochem stair tool there is NO need to take a standard wand in with you. You edge the tiny closets, corners, furniture/cabinetry gaps and transition edges. The machine does the rest. The machine is very kind to loose seams; is your RX?

Mike, see if they will drop ship me the stainless slots/block and I’ll post a shit load more of my 360 vid’s on YouTube and I’ll promise to post a thread a week fer 6 months!!!

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I don't use an RX-20, I use a 175 and I bet I own more Rotovacs than you. Good post but until you have spent a good amount of time working with the different methods instead of 6-7 yrs with a rotovac your opinion would mean more but since you have used one system it doesn't mean muchm, you drank the RV Kool-aid.

Mikey P

Administrator
Greg

Scott is the king of Rotovacs. He knows his stuff.

put your dick back in your pants go work on your Survivour tactics.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
exactly he modified them because they are pieces of shit. I guy with so few talents like me has to use'm off the shelf

I will say it sucked seeing that shitty pad driver on the unipro shoot the pad off yesterday morning and get adhesive on my customers carpet.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I use to love mine before I got the bigger machines and learned the ways of the 175 rotary from this BB. I thought the Rotovac was the best thing since sliced bread until I started prescrubbing. Heck I am even going to clean up the 360 in my shop and take it on the trails based on the Bullshit I am reading here to get a true reading. Honestly I have a couple 360's and they just sit around. Maybe I didn't give the 360 a chance because I was so happy with the original but the total hrs on the 2 360's wouldn't exceed 100 total.

BTW when don't I come off like an idiot :lol:

You call me an idiot, last night I made a marinated in burgundy and garlic 8 lbs roast sirloin finished with my own smoked maple chipolte sauce cooked to a perfect med rare and if you were here all you would've ate is the ratouille and roasted gorgonzola & vidalia red bliss

Ryan

You can talk all you want Mikey, call names and make fun of peoples businesses, but at the end of the day numbers don't lie.

The average 175 scrubber weighs 75 pounds. A 360 weighs what 35?

With the 175 your scrubbing with either and aggressive brush or pad while the 360 only has a few inches of vac slots and nylon balls on the carpet. Its just common sense that the 175 would agitate better, the a couple passes with a good wand will suck all that crap right up. The biggest plus I could see from coming from a Rotovac is something that could make your business look somewhat proprietary.

The problem with the bet is your going to say your side won and everyone else will say their side won. How about we do the test double blind. A neutral party sets up two equal sizes of equally trashed carpet. Both carpets are presprayed with the same prespray and given the same amount of time to be cleaned. Then the cleaners leave and the carpets are raked and put on display. No one will know which tool cleaned which carpet, then everyone can vote for the best one.

If you do that I'm in for a $100.

Mikey P

Administrator
Ryan.

you dont know what you're talking about and THERE WILL BE A CLEAR WINNER.

I have both, dont forget that, all the neigh sayers but disgruntled Greg DONT!

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
The problem with the bet is your going to say your side won and everyone else will say their side won. How about we do the test double blind. A neutral party sets up two equal sizes of equally trashed carpet. Both carpets are presprayed with the same prespray and given the same amount of time to be cleaned. Then the cleaners leave and the carpets are raked and put on display. No one will know which tool cleaned which carpet, then everyone can vote for the best one.

I offered to be the neutral party

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom