S and G..

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Looked at this cafe about a week ago..the owner said he has had 2 other cleaners in there but they could not get all the grease out...He told me if I could get it clean that he would give me keys and alarm codes to this one and 4 other buildings that he had and set them up on a quarterly contract.....not exactly my cup of tea..but what the hell...

I got a hold of Les and got his best suggestion for the mix using his S and G...

IMG_6060.jpg

IMG_6053.jpg

IMG_6052.jpg

IMG_6051.jpg

IMG_6050.jpg

IMG_6049.jpg

IMG_6048.jpg

the stuff just melted everything right out of that carpet....Thanks for the help and a great product Les.......

only problem I found was some moron hammered in about 20 of these little nails threw out the place...

IMG_6054.jpg

played hell on the vacuum shoes on the 360i...it would hit one and rip it out and then get stuck in side the slot...

This picture...I just like...

IMG_6067.jpg

Bob Foster

Put that bubble looking circle thing on your doors and your personal name up by the window.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Yea..I really need to break down and do something with that cab.....been over a year and a half and still have not got it done...I really just don't know what I want to do...

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
14 oz in a 7 quart in line sprayer.....add nothing to it...no citric...no nothing...

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Charlie Lyman said:
[quote="Jim Martin":2n33rjqi]14 oz in a 7 quart in line sprayer.....add nothing to it...no citric...no nothing...

Are you using a metering tip? if so which one?[/quote:2n33rjqi]

yellow metering tip...

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
How much dwell time did you give? Did you prespray the whole place at once or just a section? I notice S+G had an issue with dwell time. It didn't work for me when I didn't give at least 10-12 minutes dwell time.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
I havn't tried straight S&G as a resty prespray yet. I would probly mix it 2 scoops to a gallon of hot water....pump up sprayer.

G

greentech

Not so much a question, but an observation.

With a population of only about 6,500,000 there seems to be a lot of CCers there.

Are there just a lot on the boards, or there a lot in the area?

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
amygeorge said:
good work, jim! i noticed you mentioned the 360i and not the hoss? what??? amygeorge

My Hoss is not here yet....Tia has been sick all last week and then she is playing paper tag with them and I am hoping it will be here next week...

The 360i is the only rotary that I have on my truck right now...which is OK for this job...but I know I could of flushed it better with the Hoss....

I wish I had my RX....but it was a sad day in the Martin house....last Tuesday she was laid to rest....
If everyone remembers about a year ago I thought it was over ...But I went the way of Mikes blower and duct tape and bailing wired it together ...knowing it was going to grenade any time....I managed to nurse it along for about a year and it just finally let loose...

god knows how many hours I put on that thing...but I ran it to death...when my Hoss finally gets here I will clean my carpets and maybe take the RX star and put a few prints in the carpet every now and then..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Zee said:
How much dwell time did you give? Did you prespray the whole place at once or just a section? I notice S+G had an issue with dwell time. It didn't work for me when I didn't give at least 10-12 minutes dwell time.

Section at a time and went straight to work...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom