S & G and Trashed Green... before and after pics...

Name
I'm Rick James
Les sent me a 2lb sample of the blue S&G. I used as directed.. I was amazed, it removed caked in shoe polish, coffee stains and other unknown stains with no problem and NO BOOSTER.

2011-12-07_07-32-14_724.jpg

2011-12-07_09-21-54_278.jpg

Trashed Green was used as directed. Berber always make us look good.. this job was for a property management firm I gets me a lot of work. I expected some wicking but when I spoke with him a week later he said it still looked great.

2011-11-08_11-33-46_156.jpg

2011-11-29_12-22-14_75.jpg

ALL JOBS WERE SEBO'D prior and had 15-20 minute dwell. This is not a side by side comparison, but both products work well.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
8) Nice.

I could get those results, but like you I would expect some wickback.

What did you use for a rinse?

Name
I'm Rick James
I use a fresh water rinse.

I was very suprised that the berber didnt wick back at all.. kinda figured it would a little bit.

I wish I took some more pics of the S&G cleaning, but it was a commercial building and people started to come to work. But the carpets were trashed all over like that with shoe polish and coffee. Les S&G got it all out and they loved the cleaning. Thank Les.

John Watson

Looks good to me. I had excelent results with trashed green and their high powered trashed Never tried the slop and gobble, Cant wait till my son Jay tries it.

He is shocked at all the changes that have occured in the past 7 yrs he has been gone,

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
Huh,

I have been thinking about how to refine my method for cleaning olefin. I have less with wickbacks on carpet that is not direct glue down. I’m thinking a fresh water or acid rinse may do better because there is less surfactant left behind.

What wand/ psi did you use? Softened water?

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
I did a trashed white nylon today with the S&G mixed 2 times the strength.....like slicing through buttar,,,,,,

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Larry B said:
Whats the cost of S&G?

About $50 for a 6lb gallon jar, enough to try it out on a lot of jobs. But remember, you only use a tablespoon or 2 per gallon. I luv it.

Name
I'm Rick James
ACE said:
Huh,

I have been thinking about how to refine my method for cleaning olefin. I have less with wickbacks on carpet that is not direct glue down. I’m thinking a fresh water or acid rinse may do better because there is less surfactant left behind.

What wand/ psi did you use? Softened water?

I dont use a water softener, its pretty soft here. I use the same want Jim Martin uses, the Wespak and hover around 400 psi.

I also prevac all jobs and use air movers to dry the carpets..

I never had any problems with using a fresh water rinse and wouldnt want to use any other additional product.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Larry B said:
rwcarpet said:
[quote="Larry B":9e0u3rxk]Whats the cost of S&G?

About $50 for a 6lb gallon jar, enough to try it out on a lot of jobs. But remember, you only use a tablespoon or 2 per gallon. I luv it.

Can you give me a link to order some?[/quote:9e0u3rxk]

I don't think Les has it on the website yet, so you gotta call Joyce at the number.....864-233-6442 for ordering.

Name
I'm Rick James
I think they are still in the beta stage for testing these products so you might not see them online.

If you havent tried S&G you should PM Les and have him send you out a sample. Les shipped it out the same day I PM'd him and got it pretty quick even though it was a cross country shipment.

I will do some side to side between the Trashed Green and S&G, but both products have my non guru approval.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Re: S & G and Trashed Green... before and after pics...

Imagine if u used the trashed high ph.. I love all their stuff

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

Name
I'm Rick James
joeynbgky said:
Imagine if u used the trashed high ph.. I love all their stuff

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

Trashed Red?

Its pricey though.. I spent $70 a gallon after shipping for Trashed Green. But that one gallon should make me over $7,000 so f-it.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
why is the clean pic of the S&G in cepia instead of color like the first one. That could hide alot of dingyness in the carpets changing that picture. ultra pak traffic clean will do the same thing, with no SEBO and no wickback. never had wickback issues on big loop residential type berber carpet.

Name
I'm Rick James
steve g said:
why is the clean pic of the S&G in cepia instead of color like the first one. That could hide alot of dingyness in the carpets changing that picture. ultra pak traffic clean will do the same thing, with no SEBO and no wickback. never had wickback issues on big loop residential type berber carpet.

I think it was when i downloaded it off my phone it changed the color of the second pic.. Its not meant to hide soil or anything like that. You can call it user error.

There are a lot of products that would get the carpet cleaned, the point is the results for these two products. You are more than welcome to create your own Ultra Pak before and after thread.

steve g said:

Ultrapac smells awful. When you add some fragrance it still smells bad.

My customers want something with a nice clean fragrance not one that smells like menthol.

Brent looks great by the way.

S

sam miller

I like the ultrapac mint but its not an end all for food stains. its has its limits!

I find most fragranced products usually get a good response most of the time and there's always a few who think everything stinks.

Nice pics
carpet006.jpg

carpet007.jpg

carpet012.jpg

I was wondering could You do this with a pad???

S

sam miller

I a have no extenders on this wand currently and a banana glide from mytee hybrid, same jet setup You use. 1.5 110 in the middle and 95 on the ends

I have 1/2 extenders but havent used them lately also I pulled the glide and left the extenders and got some bad streaking on my carpet.

I would think with the glide the 1/2 inch would be fine with out the glide be careful.

sam miller said:
I a have no extenders on this wand currently and a banana glide from mytee hybrid, same jet setup You use. 1.5 110 in the middle and 95 on the ends

I have 1/2 extenders but havent used them lately also I pulled the glide and left the extenders and got some bad streaking on my carpet.

I would think with the glide the 1/2 inch would be fine with out the glide be careful.

Yes if you pulled the glide then the extenders have to go. Personally I think the wand unglided will clean 10 times better 90 percent of the time. There are situations that the carpet will clean better with a glide. My glided wand almost never streaks, but the picture you posted (shag polyester carpet) has been notorious for streaking with my glided wand unless I go over each area four or five times. That is one instance where a rotary would shine.

S

sam miller

I'm 48 with hand that are all locked up I went glideless for 10 years! no more!

But Ya I believe it doe lift the carpet better in most cases

steve g

Name
steve garrett
danielc said:
steve g said:

Ultrapac smells awful. When you add some fragrance it still smells bad.

thats just your opinion my customers love it and I never have a problem with the odor, besides they have like 3 different versions of ultra pak, regular, mint and LVC. the lvc is a low vapor version if you are sensitive to that.

one product I do dislike the odor of is prochem's renovate. I still use it though.

My customers want something with a nice clean fragrance not one that smells like menthol.

Brent looks great by the way.

Back
Top Bottom