Saiger's 10 Below Powdered prespray finally here!

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I've been busy lately.... It feels great to finally make this product and project a reality 😊

Saiger's 10 Below Powdered Pre-Spray

Saiger's "10 Below" was a 3 year project to create the perfect safer cleaning formula that packs a punch for cleaning of Carpets, Tile and Grout and Upholstery. (Not recommended for fine fabric upholstery).

With the Saiger families relentless field testing, 10 below has emerged from the cold northern climates!

Take your cleaning out of the Ice Ages with the new warranty safe and safer cleaning agent!

*9.5 pH * Carpet Warranty Safe formula, including Stain Resistant Carpets

* Unscented - No Odor present while in use except pleasing fresh scent

* Odor Eliminating Formula with no Perfumes or scents

* Incredible Cleaning Power giving high pH pre-sprays a run for their money!

* No Butyls, No d-limonene, No Solvents, No NTA's

*Safer Chemistry with true cleaning power!

https://www.saigers.com/tile-and-carpet-cleaners/saigers-sauce-products

Saiger 10 Below 6.5_Product Picture(1).pngSaiger 10 Below 40_Product Picture(1).pngScreenshot_20191214-183731_Samsung Internet.jpgScreenshot_20191214-183740_Samsung Internet.jpg

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
10 Below is for the warranty safe carpets but designed to pack a punch as well. It's a 9.5 ph.

It's doing very well keeping up to higher ph cleaners. Saiger's Sauce 1 is about 11 ph with and Code Red is about 12 ph. Code Red has the oxy and enzyme so some advantages yet for cleaning faster on super trashed.

But we didn't want 10 Below to be a slug so worked again with safer chemistry to get a punch. Many Below 10 ph presprays rely on a butyl or solvents or D-Limolene to help with the cleaning power. We stayed away from those.

10 Below is also unscented and can really help to eliminate odors without perfumes.

It's just loaded with a lot of rich products to make it clean so well, and keep up to a lot of higher ph prespray products.

I have a video from a restaurant cleaning I will try to upload to YouTube. This was one of a number of trashed test areas.

Be back soon with a video

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Marty will be thrilled.

Reactions: Mark Saiger
F

FB7777

Code Red is the Sheet and my everyday go to prespray along with Tsunami I’m good to go

For you warranty chicken shit dorks and probably observe the speed limit, get Saigers new 9.5 ph offering

ImMa Cayenne Turbo my a$$ to the local grocery and damn the torpedoes

Caesar Ricci on Phred’s iMac Pro

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger

Actually what can be called Fillers is sometimes important on certain chemistry mixes...

But this product I can say is really rich on ingredients, and what would be considered No Fillers as you are thinking....We are really happy with how well it turned out with such rich quality ingredients.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom