Sales calls

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
Went to lunch with a referral prospect a while back. Eating a nice meal and I said I asked if he used any internet marketing, thinking if he was a newbie I could offer some help to make the relationship more mutually beneficial. He said "You mean use a computer to find stuff?" I said well sort of but more important for others to find out about you and your business". He said "Oh! I don't have any computers and my kids don't either. I don't want someone spying on me through a computer". I said "How would they do that?" And he really said " You know when you are sleeping the computer can go go from room to room spying on you" I said "Gee I didn't know that". Well, the relationship didn't pan out.
Al

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Al, I've been wanting to mention it but didn't want to offend you, but you really need to wear a robe or buy some new underwear when walking around your PC. :p

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I have a cousin who went down that road no PC in the house because someones watching his unimportant butt. to funny or stupid mental illness not funny

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
I have a cousin who went down that road no PC in the house because someones watching his unimportant butt. to funny or stupid mental illness not funny

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

They can hide cameras in a single pixel of your TV, and you'd never notice it while watching your fav show.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom