sales tip

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Hi Dave Brokum if you can give me some advice I would love it. I know you work as much or as little as the phone rings err I mean as you want. Is it really a good idea to mail my entire database monthly like you do, if you cut that you wouldn't have to jew everyone down on a new wand it must be costly after so many years in business. Secondly after halloween the playgrounds are full of kids with tons of candy so the "do you want candy" thing isn't working very well, should I get a puppy? to get me through the tough times

F

FB7777

Why yes it is critical to mail to your client base every month

as I have stated in the past, I mail to my client base of 800 every single month, along with my vast referral network after 30 years, I have a business that Howard Partridge could only dream of...

Slaving away on my Model T shitmount with an occassional helper

I can't comment on the playground issue as I have a 100 yard restraining order in every school zone

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Actually, I've been so busy this cleaning season that I have only done 3 client mailing this year. Trying to get one out soon to cover the holidays, if I can get a slow day soon.

Looking into Service monster to lesson the load.

Fred Blowme

Name
I'm Rick James
Fred Blowme said:
Actually, I've been so busy this cleaning season that I have only done 3 client mailing this year. Trying to get one out soon to cover the holidays, if I can get a slow day soon.

Fred Blowme

Hey Dave this is a family viewed website, we shouldn't have hOmOsexUal acts as screen names. I personally wouldnt want my screen name to be telling some guy to go down on you... really gross. :shock:

F

FB7777

Sorry Homokum my heart belongs to this little angel... maybe I can hook you up with the shark

320065_2119677025813_1062399723_32068264_1957269660_n.jpg

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
dave could you take a picture of the hours on your truckmount to see if you are really a serious cleaner because that bitch must have about 10,000 hrs

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Caduceus said:
Fred Blowme said:

Fred Blowme

Hey Dave this is a family viewed website, we shouldn't have hOmOsexUal acts as screen names. I personally wouldnt want my screen name to be telling some guy to go down on you... really gross. :shock:

Thought it would be worse if I told him to go Fu@k himself.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I usually send 800 per month.

Print them myself. I have developed a lot of different templates.

How can I lose?

one job usually more than pays for the entire mailing.

I only mail post cards to previous clients and I do that monthly

No offense Dave but I have more than 1500 customers after only 3 yrs full time. What have you done wrong that you only have (supposedly) 800

Name
I'm Rick James
Fred KissmyAss said:
Caduceus said:
[quote="Fred Blowme":l2v5a49x]Actually, I've been so busy this cleaning season that I have only done 3 client mailing this year. Trying to get one out soon to cover the holidays, if I can get a slow day soon.

Fred Blowme

Thought it would be worse if I told him to go Fu@k himself.[/quote:l2v5a49x]

We have to think about the children who might see this or the highly religious... Even your screen name now is considered a hOmOsexUal act in most states. I personally wouldnt want my screen name to be telling some guy to put his lips on your buttocks.

F

FB7777

Cut Yankumself some slack .... Dave is one of those old pudding bodied gay queens that has to pay for it

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
ACE said:
XTREME1 said:
if you cut that you wouldn't have to jew everyone down on a new wand
:shock:

LOL

Yea Dave, don't be such a Jew :lol: :lol:

I love my new wand. I ordered it without even asking the price.

I also converted an other wand to the ergo design.

The gun rules!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom