Sales!! What works for you?

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Not being a devout shopper, I wonder what works for you, as far as buying when a supplier sale is on.

I hate the daily specials where you have to check the web site everyday.
  1. I don't like doing it. Its a hassle.
  2. I don't have the time (too busy M-Boarding).
  3. It makes me resentful. Don't play games with me, just tell me what it is and let me plan and decide. I'd be more grateful that way.
I don't do it with my clients. I don't buy like that at Amazon or Groupon and I don't buy like that here.
Granted, marketing wise, increased clicks, brand awareness etc., it may work. I don't know.

Does it for you?

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

TomKing

Supportive Member
Name
Tom
We try to order once per quarter. We will have to get some unexpeted things. Usually the distributors have price breaks for quantity orders.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
No I fell for the special Cyber Monday/Tuesday sale. I either saved $300.00 or got a free $900.00 marketing package.

I bought into Reets TV, 130 training videos and tests. $1,800.00 and took the marketing package.

I waited until the very last day and they very last minute to decide. I'm a cheap bastard. :biggrin:

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Why is it always that whenever they say:

My dear friend...............

There's always a:

hit-it-with-a-bigger-hammer.jpg

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Jim Morrison

Name
jim
Our local distributor has a 20% discount on Prochem & Esteam pre spray during December. We'll buy enough on sale to last a few months. I usually don't go hunting for sales but if it makes sense financially I'll stock up.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom