Sample- Commercial Work Order/Proposal

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
This is the first draft, tried to cram everything onto 1 page but looks like we need to use back after all. Some things i already know we have to change in wording but seeing we need the back anyway...

Any ideas, criticism? Concept, Wording, Set up?
Open

pdf.gif
pdf

Last edited:

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
We are about to finish this off, does anyone have any comments, suggestions?
Sorry, Shane, I just saw this thread. Overall I like it for quick quotes for smaller jobs. (Knowing you I'm sure you do the full-court press for the big accounts with a customer proposal.)

Below each section I would put this: Monthly pro-rated price for all starred services above _____. (You add them all up for the year, divide by 12, add in something extra for "Murphy" and offer them an even payment plan. There is a fair percentage of companies that like this approach and if nothing else if gives you prospect options and the "Illusion of Control"!)

Steve

PS You've crammed a lot onto one page there!

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Thanks Steve.

We do have to expand it to the back...
One conclusion i have made is we have unique issues here because of all the snow we receive. Most buildings have a pound of salt dumped every night at the entrances and we really need to flush that out.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Shane, just a couple of obs;

Not trying to be a smart ass, I achieve that status without trying. :winky:

Scotchgard does not contain a "u", (under scope of work).

I would also delete the "a" from the following sentence.

"Carpet Cleaning - Initial HWE cleaning consists of using a truck mounted steam cleaning equipment to extract".

I would also change the following wording to:

Carpet is dried using commercial air movers.

Hope this helps.

Looks very good.

:very_drunk:

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Thanks Shorty, looking for criticism . Not worried about my sensitive feelings....
Cheers

Back
Top Bottom