Sorry about the dual posts... That was me self censoring. :headscratch:

120441-7aa037554029f1d7f7d21768211e4771.jpg

Here's a presentation from SDFest that didn't get the recognition it deserves:

• Haha
Reactions: Nomad74

Mikey P

Administrator
From Lisa today..

Love, love, love seeing old friends and meeting the new people. I really enjoyed meeting the new generation behind the old products and equipment I have loved so long, like the new faces behind Trinity OP and Steamaction. I may not be pushing a wand anymore, but I still have a deep love of the industry and all of the crazy, wonderful, dysfunctional, and truly good people that make it what it is. Mike Pailliotet, I am so glad I made the decision to hand you the reins for GreenGlides. I could not be more proud of what you have done with it, where you are taking it and that you have not lost the basis it was founded on, to make lives better and give back to the industry. I love you so much and look forward to watching my baby grow into a vital, thriving business that continues to change the industry and transform lives. Can't wait to have dinner tonight with two of my favorite humans on the planet, Mikey and Jim Pemberton .

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
This was one of my first things I saw after I arrived. Had no idea we were gettting lunch everyday. Thank you TY for the awesome food. So nice to travel without wondering where your next meal is. That was the real deal.
52313A1E-9FB1-45BD-920F-4A86D5B51E91.jpeg

Hotel had incredible food. Check this out. Pork Belly Eggs Benedict. My hero MikeyP went for the Avocado toast. My wife makes that for me religiously, I tell her we should open a place that just serves avacodo toast breakfast with all kinds of varieties. After seeing that serving MikeyP got, im out.
8B024737-4A95-4D1C-BB0C-CBC2DBF9E6F3.jpeg

Then the kicker was tuna poky tacos listening to live blues in the backstage. served on a real piece of slate.

EA921EC0-DE2C-44B0-B239-B84B7F8031F2.jpeg

Best I ever had.
Seems like everything out there is just more potently good.šŸ˜œ

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
From Lisa today..

Love, love, love seeing old friends and meeting the new people. I really enjoyed meeting the new generation behind the old products and equipment I have loved so long, like the new faces behind Trinity OP and Steamaction. I may not be pushing a wand anymore, but I still have a deep love of the industry and all of the crazy, wonderful, dysfunctional, and truly good people that make it what it is. Mike Pailliotet, I am so glad I made the decision to hand you the reins for GreenGlides. I could not be more proud of what you have done with it, where you are taking it and that you have not lost the basis it was founded on, to make lives better and give back to the industry. I love you so much and look forward to watching my baby grow into a vital, thriving business that continues to change the industry and transform lives. Can't wait to have dinner tonight with two of my favorite humans on the planet, Mikey and Jim Pemberton .
Lisa's a rock star

Reactions: Mike J
Back
Top Bottom