San Diego pics

Mikey P

Administrator
A tourterous 17 hour drive, including two hours stuck in 2 mph traffic . PXL_20230119_160738751.jpgPXL_20230119_161433484.jpgPXL_20230119_181057796.jpgPXL_20230119_222405977.jpgPXL_20230119_222824069.jpg PXL_20230119_223025764.jpg

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Thanks to Aaron Brown, a member here, he miraculously arranged a unheard of tour for civilians to get to every floor of this modern ship where we were literally treated like kings

What a terrific thing for Aaron to do!

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
I’m sure everyone enjoyed themselves. I see 4 or 5 bootie smoochers and a majority of people looking for direction.

Mikey P

Administrator
I heard it over and over again, this Fest was better than the last Fest.

I heard from the many new attendees that the Fest grossly exceeded expectations, and then some

I heard from the vendors and industry veterans, THIS needs to continue.

I heard countless "I wish I could have made it" and "I wish I had known" or "Ill be there next year" from a far

I heard countless "how can I help next year" and "Ill be there for sure"

I heard that this presenter or that presenter "blew me away" or "touched me so deep"

I heard that one single moment made the whole trip more than worthwhile, over and over again

I heard "I, my kid, my relative or friend has benefitted from an RMH" too many times, sadly

I overheard I need one of those OP machines" or "now I finally understand" so many times

I heard "please bring the next Fest out east next time", and we will

I heard Chris Muetteries was amazing from so many, and he was

I heard Victoria constantly helping me

I heard endless compliments on Ty, and his food

I heard " I made a new friend for life" too many times to count

I hope to hear a call come in from Greenville in a few hours

I heard God tell me that this must continue.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I heard it over and over again, this Fest was better than the last Fest.

I heard from the many new attendees that the Fest grossly exceeded expectations, and then some

I heard from the vendors and industry veterans, THIS needs to continue.

I heard countless "I wish I could have made it" and "I wish I had known" or "Ill be there next year" from a far

I heard countless "how can I help next year" and "Ill be there for sure"

I heard that this presenter or that presenter "blew me away" or "touched me so deep"

I heard that one single moment made the whole trip more than worthwhile, over and over again

I heard "I, my kid, my relative or friend has benefitted from an RMH" too many times, sadly

I overheard I need one of those OP machines" or "now I finally understand" so many times

I heard "please bring the next Fest out east next time", and we will

I heard Chris Muetteries was amazing from so many, and he was

I heard Victoria constantly helping me

I heard endless compliments on Ty, and his food

I heard " I made a new friend for life" too many times to count

I hope to hear a call come in from Greenville in a few hours

I heard God tell me that this must continue.
Hoping the next one will be in the PNW sometime in July or August.

Reactions: Jim Pemberton

Mikey P

Administrator
All of sudden last night I was getting emails about donations in honor of Mikey’s Fest. Immediately I knew this is you Mike Pailliotet😊 I can’t tell you how much this means to our families. I plan to send a personal email thank you to each person that sent in honor of this great momentum for our benefit. I remember you sharing with me how Mikey’s Fest Events had broadened the spirit of giving through multiple day events and the actually cleaning of Ronald McDonald Houses across the country. Here is a throw back picture that we would like to post to acknowledge what we have gotten and why…attached is a list of all who donated this week. May we post this picture plus a bit about Mikey’s Fest. With heartfelt thanks ~ Marti

Marti Spencer
CEO/Executive Director

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
@Mike J is here.

What a great human.
I appreciate that. But I saw multiple greater humans than me all weekend long, in an extremely good way. I am still lost for words from this SD Mikeyfest. Awesome people, every single one I met.

Young to Old and everyone in between. Thank You all. Class act. Blessed.

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
Not from me
I would have. I thought it was the same result since it was at your fest. Straight up here, I will buy all the new stuff I can from you. You EARNED my business. Your passion is my motivation.
You already helped grow my business in a tough time.

Im just getting started MikeyP! I better start now by getting ready to go clean 2 sectionals, Stairs, and area rug hall. lol. Atlantic Ocean in the background....... HOME SWEET HOME!

First lesson is Im gonna smile a little more, Like Cliff from Atlanta.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom