Name
jason
I crank the mount full throttle for five minutes
im up to 280 degrees piping hot
Add water pressure , heat immediately drops to luke warm

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Sounds like it's over heated and empties into the waste tank.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
On the side of the machine there is a orifice and a filter screen.. Take both out and make sure they are clean... That's the first place I would start...

Clean and grease the bimba valve shaft... Make sure it is moving freely...

Reactions: Art Kelley

Mikey P

Administrator
I don't know I get the impression he's just opening up the heat exchanger wide-open and of course the temperature will drop rapidly you have to know how the baby heat exchangers on these smaller machines to get max heat performance

Reactions: Sapphirerick

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
What I am understanding is that the machine is just sitting there with no pump on and generating heat and when he turns the pump on.. And the water starts moving.. Its going to be cooler because there is a difference between the water sitting and heating... And water moving and heating.. But that being said.. I would it think it would be a bit warmer than he is describing... So something may be obstructing the flow

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Initial built up heat in the exchangers and then when the pump started it depleted. Next time turn the pump on too and it will recirculate and keep temps up

Joeytechman

Name
Joseph Kenny
Bimba / diverter systems= better temperature control, more complexity to system.
Manual damper control= less temperature control, simpler system. With a manual damper it is not unusual to see your solution temperature have very high spikes if not moving water through the system.

Reactions: Sapphirerick

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom