Sapphire Filter Box auction

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
100 here, mikey why are you getting rid of all this stuff? you tested it so give us the low down on it all. I would love to have this filter

Mikey P

Administrator
The filter works great.

I have no room for it in the Lima Bean and it wont work on the V/dual wand set up.

Great box for a single wander with room in his truck.

A

amazingcleansc

does it have the 2.5 outlet AND a 2 outlet you can switch out?

Mikey P

Administrator
Keith Studebaker sent me his own personal lid that he router'd out a channel and inserted a O-ring seal into.

But the Original glued on seal is still holding even after getting tortured by my V.

I'll pay the shipping on this one guys.

Name
Nate W.
Mikey P said:
Keith Studebaker sent me his own personal lid that he router'd out a channel and inserted a O-ring seal into.

But the Original glued on seal is still holding even after getting tortured by my V.

I'll pay the shipping on this one guys.

:lol:

S

sam miller

I could use it dont need it and it would get in the way haow much are these thing new like $400.00????

Jim Bethel

Name
Jim Bethel
You think that is funny Nate.....

Imagine if I were to put a bid in at $ 220 and he had to ship it to me in Australia :lol:

Great filter though - we have sold quite a few of them and the guys love em.

Name
Nate W.
Jim Bethel said:
You think that is funny Nate.....

Imagine if I were to put a bid in at $ 220 and he had to ship it to me in Australia :lol:

Great filter though - we have sold quite a few of them and the guys love em.

In that case, I'd just buy it if I were you.... :twisted:

I always think I have it bad.... Then I think of you guys down under, then I don't feel so bad after..... :lol:

I see the box has a single 2.5 inch port and dual two inch ports. Can the singe 2.5 inch port be converted to a single 2 inch port? If this has been answered already I appologize. I already have three inlines so I am not sure I would need it and it looked a little bulky to me when I saw it in person.

Name
Nate W.
danielc said:
I see the box has a single 2.5 inch port and dual two inch ports. Can the singe 2.5 inch port be converted to a single 2 inch port? If this has been answered already I appologize. I already have three inlines so I am not sure I would need it and it looked a little bulky to me when I saw it in person.

Put a 2" cool cuff reducer and Bam, 2" in... :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom