Sapphire Pro 1200 (again)

Bill Bruders

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Bruders
"With the all-new Pro-1200 SE, Sapphire Scientific gives you the performance of Sapphire’s top-selling truckmount in the convenience of a direct-drive system.

The new Pro-1200 SE was reengineered to deliver these breakthrough benefits:

The hottest van-powered direct-drive truckmount combines two engine coolant heat exchangers with Sapphire Scientific’s exclusive fin-tubed coil blower exhaust heat exchanger. This delivers continuous cleaning of 220+ degrees – no need to spend extra money on additional heat options.

Superior, quieter vacuum performance with 408 HeliFlow helical vacuum blower. Vacuum at 13 in. and flows up to 455 CFM."

SERIOUSLY? 13 inches of mercury?

Oh, and it seems they put a U joint on the shaft. Just another thing to fail.

Yeah, I know ... Bruder hates me.

Marty, I don't hate you I just don't want you to buy one of our machines :biggrin: It clearly will never meet your special needs.;) Oh and by the way the name is Bruders

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Marty, I don't hate you
I don't hate him either.
smiley-char048.gif

LOL

knoxclean

Supportive Member
Name
David Gargan
13 seems fine on our 1200 more vac then we need. My Cobb machine is set at 17 which is high but thats they way Larry sets them up.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Ever consider a hydramaster PTO? they have all of that space in the back like a cleanco too.
47 blower

I can see why you are skittish because of that vortex purchase.

F

FB7777

Russ, the Hydramaster CDS looks like a great unit too. A good friend runs 2 of them and loves them, especially the room

I doubt you could go wrong with any of those direct drive units

Reactions: Russ T.

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Russ, the Hydramaster CDS looks like a great unit too. A good friend runs 2 of them and loves them, especially the room

I doubt you could go wrong with any of those direct drive units
True Fred. Not sure why I don't look harder at them, probably should. I ran ONLY HM CDS in Colorado for 3 years. Great units, very reliable with little maintenance. That really is what I want and need.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Unless Butler is willing to change the layout and accommodate your need for more space effective design, that will rule them out for me.
And I know, Russ, that you like to have lots of equipment options in the van.

And I doubt that you'll run your business, "three vans to the door" like Marko does. Which is why he can get away with the storage space in his van. Not to mention utilizing every hanging, condensing, levitating gadget known to human kind under the not so blue sky, to enable him to store everything.
Heaven's knows how many tools he has to move in order to get to the one he needs :winky:

I had a few CDS and now the "old" Pro-1200 with the L shape tank, and I have every bit as much storage space in the back as I had with my CDS. However, you can't go wrong with any of the units.

Last edited:
Reactions: Russ T. and Jimmy L

Able 1

Name
Keith
The reason most CDS'S units come in for service is the floats in the water box.. Should be a simple do it yourself project, yet they bring them in.. lol. Great unit with more accessible parts over the Butler.

Name
Nate W.
Funny thing that people dis Butler's like you have no control over what you want in the van.... I'm sure you can add things after you get the "bare necessities" you want.... Don't like the water tank design, don't add it and add your own.... It's not rocket science, just carpet cleaning....

J

JS41035

Kinda. But I've never seen a butler with anything but Butler stuff. You can't really add a hydro cradle style tank. Any other setup would waste more space than a factor butler setup. Butler could do it. They could even keep the unit on the floor where it has always been. It wouldn't be as much space as a CDS/hydro cradle combo. But they could build a nice stainless water tank with a hose reel built in. Maybe make it an option.

Reactions: Russ T.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Funny thing that people dis Butler's like you have no control over what you want in the van.... I'm sure you can add things after you get the "bare necessities" you want.... Don't like the water tank design, don't add it and add your own.... It's not rocket science, just carpet cleaning....

Ding,ding, ding....we have a winner

Get as much or as little as you want....

People just tend to load them up with all the Butler options .....

Reactions: Nate The Great

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Ofer made a really good point.

There's an acronym in organization O.H.I.O.. "Only handle it once". You shouldn't (ideally) have to move something to get to something else. Then you have to move that thing AGAIN to put that thing back that you used. It's exhausting and frustrating over time.

If I had my wish, Butler would rethink their layout as the Euro vans begin to dominate.

Chevy might continue with their express vans for a minute, but not much longer.

You can't argue with Butler's track record of reliability and awesome build quality with a warranty that backs it up.

But we want more space!

It was one of the things that pushed me toward Cleanco 2 Summers ago.

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Is that what you have currently Russ?
Yes sir. Cleanco Compact 47 with Max Heat in a 2009 Ford E250.

Super reliable and let's me just get to work. I'd like to have more say in the install. A few minor issues that were either install related or just not loved on by original owner the way I like to.

Water Pond or the like in the next one also.

Reactions: Art Kelley

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Not quite so fast.
Butler's machine is wider and lays low.
They do not give you the option of an under mount tank or the equivalent to what Hydramaster does with theirs. Both being space saving designs.

Indisputably, a very good machine and company.

However, no matter how little options you get with the Butler, you're still starting with less available space to begin with.
A guide to the perplexed: Having to buy an extended van, does not make the design more spacious :winky:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Marty no matter which unit you choose, spend a day or two running the unit. You'll be able to make a much better decision having run the unit and know about the picadillos before you own it. With all the MB gang you should have your choice of who to visit that has the machine you are interested in.

You picky fookin bastard! :biggrin:

Reactions: hogjowl

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Marty needs to be one of the beta testers of the new pro-1200. [So far I love my new "old" one.]

It will provide us with top notch entertainment.
And help Bill B. both develop his character and re-connect with his humble self.

You realize your disagreeing with Mr. Happy, and a MF speaker, right?
Painfully so!
But my good friend Mark is a good, friendly and highly religious man. So, I think I'm safe.
Besides, he's too busy contemplating buying his new gadget :winky:.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom