Sapphire Pro 1200

Magic One

Have you seen it yet? Wow, very nice looking machine. Watch out other PTO manufactures. If you haven't seen go to the website.

Bee Busy

Name
Bee Busy
so in my area I guess I can go to the local distributer? Or the local Interlink distributer? Or maybe I can be a total dumbass to save a few bucks and go to Reno ruining my relationship with a local distibutor (2.5 hrs away)?

Bee Busy

Name
Bee Busy
GeneMiller said:
always buy from your local guy so if you need service it is close.

gene
exactly...i was being a smartass...i'm ready to buy a new machine and SS was at the top of my list, now i'm thinking twice now after what i've read and heard

K P

The funny part about that Bill is Proline is a SS disty now,but CCCS(formerly CMS)are the old WM disty...I wonder who knows more about the 1200 :roll:

Bee Busy

Name
Bee Busy
well i guess that narrows down the partys involved huh? i'm thinking of something else now..this is bringing bad back old white magic drama from 10 years ago

Josh Adler

Kevin you have it incorrect. CCCS was never CMS. CCCS is in Fremont. CMS is in San Mateo and Proline is in San Carlos and Sacramento. CMS is still around and kickin

K P

Josh,there used to be a CMS here in Sac,but it went under and CCCS took over the exact location and the same employees.

Name
Shawn Forsythe
Kevin P said:
Josh,there used to be a CMS here in Sac,but it went under and CCCS took over the exact location and the same employees.

That is pretty much spot on. CMS withdrew from Sac to consolidate in San Mateo, and CCCS simply expanded to their old Sac location and retained Scott Stout to manage the branch.

CCCS in Sacramento has a history of being White Magic's largest western U.S. distributor for a number of years. They have quite a bit of experience in the installation of their Model 1200. The Sapphire model 1200 is a design that the branch personnel are quite familiar with.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom