SAPPHIRE SAVANT

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Jus a quick note to let you know i recieved my SAPPHIRE SCIENTIFIC handtool....... LOOKS GREAT.....looks to be a quality tool.........the fit and finish of this tool has a great feel.......i like the Stainless Steel
I been ass high in alligators the last few days....but i'll get back with the board when i get a chance to use it......WOW....thanks a lot Hank........ :icon_cool:

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
I love that song.

you coming to MF to teach a class on upholstery cleaning now?

you shoulda seen Ken Snows tech when i grabbed the wand outta his hands and wand sprayed and hose cuffed one of Joans expensive bank chairs.......

hell ....you shoulda seen Ken Snows tech when i showed him Kens Biker Glamor shot

Last edited:

Mikey P

Administrator
if there is a gawd, Bob and I will croak in an elevator in each others arms.

with that song playing.

when we run out of cans of potted wheat meAt.

Name
Hank Unck
Jus a quick note to let you know i recieved my SAPPHIRE SCIENTIFIC handtool....... LOOKS GREAT.....looks to be a quality tool.........the fit and finish of this tool has a great feel.......i like the Stainless Steel
I been ass high in alligators the last few days....but i'll get back with the board when i get a chance to use it......WOW....thanks a lot Hank........ :icon_cool:

You are very welcome, Bob. I'm the visible part of Sapphire Scientific on MB, but I also want you to know that your thanks is appreciated by the entire Sapphire Scientific organization. I love your enthusiasm about the tool!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom