Sapphire Scientific new Upholstery Pro tool.......

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
Paid $400 for my HK, bought it at Connections. Any tool that stands up to use and performs the way its supposed to is worth its price.
Its when you pay that amount and it breaks or you find the flaw in its performance and you wish you had bought the other tool is when it gets expensive.

Joe Bristor

"Actually I recall paying $325.00 for Kleenrite Upholstery tools back in the 80's, so thirty years later to pay a little more doesn't seem that out of line to me."

same here Richard, but did you have to mention the 30 year bit?
geez now I really feel old. :(

Name
Nate W.
Ron Werner said:
Paid $400 for my HK, bought it at Connections. Any tool that stands up to use and performs the way its supposed to is worth its price.
Its when you pay that amount and it breaks or you find the flaw in its performance and you wish you had bought the other tool is when it gets expensive.

Does anyone else's HK tool have the powder coating flake off of it? Looks like sh!t to me. I take good care of my equipment. Maybe some chemicals make it flake faster or something.... Ivebeensold

That's my only gripe about the tool.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
Nate The Great said:
[quote="Ron Werner":9e2zro45]Paid $400 for my HK, bought it at Connections. Any tool that stands up to use and performs the way its supposed to is worth its price.

Does anyone else's HK tool have the powder coating flake off of it? Looks like sh!t to me. I take good care of my equipment. Maybe some chemicals make it flake faster or something.... Ivebeensold

That's my only gripe about the tool.[/quote:9e2zro45]
Mine looks just as good as the day I bought it, 3yrs later

Name
Nate W.
Ron Werner said:
Mine looks just as good as the day I bought it, 3yrs later

Well, that's just not fair......... :x Mines is no where near as old as Ron's. Ron and Loren were the ones to turn me on to the HK tool.

100_1500.jpg

100_1499.jpg

100_1498.jpg

lance

Geez Nate, your lift buddy is rusty too. What's going on with that? :roll:

Name
Nate W.
Ron Werner said:
Sorry to hear that Nate

Bought mine at Connections in 06 or 07, guess they made the earlier models a little better.
Either that or quit beating on your tools so much! :)

Lol. Oh well, it doesn't take away from the performance, just appearance.

lance said:
Geez Nate, your lift buddy is rusty too. What's going on with that? :roll:

That's a good question Lance, I'm glad you asked that. I used to have a gym bag style where I'd keep my stair wand and lift buddy on the top of it. I'd keep the sliders, tabs, blocks, rags inside the bag. The wand and lift buddy with rest against each other. That's why I switched to a open bag design. As for rusty, I only use it for it's intended purpose. Only thing I can think of is the high humidity Hawaii has. I don't leave it sitting in water or anything like that.

Doc Holliday said:
Too much moisture.......always knew that kid was all wet! :wink:

My uncle Richard speaks from experience. Take note fellas. :lol:

Ryan said:
Nate has always beat too much :shock:

:shock: Ivebeensold
See comment above. :lol:

Name
Nate W.
Doc Holliday said:
You ever see a sapling growing wrong and just know it's going to be a warped tree as it gets older? :p

WTF is a sapling?? Does that answer your question? :lol:

Chavez been there, humped that. :shock:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Main Entry: sap·ling
Pronunciation: \?sa-pli?, -pl?n\
Function: noun
Date: 14th century

1 : a young tree; specifically : one not over four inches in diameter at breast height
2 : youth 2a
LOL multiply it times four and then you'll get a grasp of YOUR situation. :shock:

Name
Nate W.
Doc Holliday said:
Main Entry: sap·ling
Pronunciation: \?sa-pli?, -pl?n\
Function: noun
Date: 14th century

1 : a young tree; specifically : one not over four inches in diameter at breast height
2 : youth 2a
LOL multiply it times four and then you'll get a grasp of YOUR situation. :shock:

My girl actually falls into that category. Her boobs come up to my belly button. :lol:

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
better she's that height, if she were your height and her boobs came down to your belly button, that wouldn't be good either.

I dated a gal 4'11" once.

btw how did we go from the Saphire to girls??

Name
Nate W.
Ron Werner said:
better she's that height, if she were your height and her boobs came down to your belly button, that wouldn't be good either.

I dated a gal 4'11" once.

btw how did we go from the Saphire to girls??

:lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom