Sapphire Scientific removes MSRP from website

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
I fired a local dirtbag vendor because he charged me 20% over MSRP for a case of Sapphire Fission.

When i took the case back and complained about the overcharge he told me "good luck getting it less anywhere else because you'll have to pay a shipping charge". I told him "screw you" and vowed to never step foot in his shop again.

I'm certain he complained to sapphire because shortly after all MSRP pricing was removed from their website.

Now, i will never purchase from that local vendor again and i put sapphire scientific on my do-not-buy list too.

Connor

Name
Connor
You don't have to know the MSRP to know if you're getting screwed. Just compare it to the next closest product and see where they stand. It's just soap.

Reactions: Ken Snow

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
Your not missing out, I gave away all my free sample gallons of SS chems I got, just about as worthless as the Magic Wand Chems I gave away.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Thank you for showing your butt.

Now every Sapphire dist. across America can rape us at will.

Doesn't TCS sell with free shipping on orders over $400.00.

I usually order my odercide from them $79.00 per gal. 10% case discount free shipping on orders over $400.00 they sell a lot of chemicals not sure if they stock SS.

End up paying $71.00 per gal best deal I found so far.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

http://208.131.146.167/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=SFNT&Store_Code=TCS

Last edited:

hogjowl

Idiot™
I honestly don't know. I don't buy any of my daily cleaning chemicals from them. I give them as much business as I can, so I order my spotting and specialty stuff from them, things like red relief and OSR, but my chemicals orders are never much over $150 each time.

One day, Mike is going to get really fired up and have someone design a good cleaning chemical line other than that Maxx crap he sells.

If he had Judson's chems ... I would offer to sing as all his kids weddings.

Back
Top Bottom