Sapphire Scientific

Mikey P

Administrator
phased out as in "We wont be selling it any more", or as in "that particular pre spray is being replaced with a new version, check back soon"..?

F

FB7777

Supplier probably grew tired of having to clean off the dust on the bottles sitting on the shelves

overpriced and average chemistry at best

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
My disty loves their machines..but also stopped selling their chems because no one was buying them. And to many returns

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
Sounds about right. interlink only wants to sell their house brands. Call Jon-Don and they will give you free shipping with orders over $350.00

HydroDude

Name
JB
I'm the kinda guy that likes to look, see & feel something before I purchase...so I tried the this place since they just opened a store 20 miles away... received a call from them apologizing for misinforming me and that they'd be happy to order in anything I needed... I don't do a lot carpet cleaning, however was looking to expand back into it ...reasoning to trade/sell the beemer also...btw still available.
I've lost confidence in their service... I'll stick with JD for now and once I get a Judson most likely go with their chemical system.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom