Sapphire Stair Tool is done with the beta testing and ready for production

Mikey P

Administrator
Close to two years now and I've finally given Bruders and Studebaker the go ahead to make the permanent molds for the new SS Stair tool.

"No need to rush it" was what they both told me, "Mike lets make sure this thing works just like you want it to. Tell us how to tweak it and when you're convinced it's perfected then we'll move..."

I made it perfectly clean that I wand 85% of my staircases with my Ti or Cobb wands but needed a tool for overhanging bullnoses, bottom steps where the wall is too close to use a wand, spiral staircases, wedge shaped steps and risers and if it work around a toilet, so be it...

well, it's ready!!!!

No over spray when going side to side on the bullnose, light and easy to whip around, controllable flow, and really gets the water out.

looks sort of funny but for 3.5% of all tools sold, that's OK with me!!!

!

Studebaker

Name
Studebaker
Insanity, craziness or madness is a spectrum of behaviors characterized by certain abnormal mental or behavioral patterns. Insanity may manifest as violations of societal norms, including a person becoming a danger to themselves or others, though not all such acts are considered insanity.

Thanks Mike,we can now move on to the next project....do you have any experience with spacetravel

Last edited:

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Meh _ I like my for my back
31-1.jpg

and my for a little more fuss

24.jpg

And I just use my upholstery tool for pickier shite

23.jpg

AND FLOOD THE FRIGGIN" NOSE< HIT IT WTH YOUR SPOTTING BRUSH AND OPEN VAC HOSE IT> GEEZ!

Do I got to tell you guys very thing?

Last edited:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Willy I piss harder than than the pressure your portable puts out! :p

Oh no here comes the skyline picture! :oldrolleyes:

Buy a TM Willy, put on some big boy pants! :lol:

That should get him riled. LOL

Reactions: FB7777

Latest posts

Back