Saturday work...

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
had a 4 hr carpet job.....pretty easy...

then came the nasty one....

wish I took more pics...but i was focusing on work..was a worker short on this one....

A remodel of an old Family Dollar...Local Hardware chain moving in....I do his stores when he decides to open his safe...err i mean wallet :lol: :lol: :lol:

anyway just a sample....7pm got home at 4:30am.....went back today to put last coat of finish taking to long to dry and i was tired

2012-07-22_00-38-24_19.jpg

2012-07-22_14-29-22_357.jpg

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
I should have taken other pics....

they rotated a bunch of shelves around....

only got about 90% of stuff up.....just to hard to dig it out from right next to gondola...

but over all....they will be happy....it was a joke...skid steer marks, and drags EVERYWHERE....

and thanks

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
I did that service 1 time and I will never do it again. I charged 1.75 per sq ft and i should have charged $10 per sq ft. NOT FUN!

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
I wasnt that high by any stretch....a deal even....based on what i normally charge...

but even with 9 hrs in 1 night into it.....after expenses...i still clear $100 and hr

and the next time i do it...wellll it will be higher then that...

In fact this one worker had never stripped "new" customers.......he was not happy about all the scrapping.....i just laughed...because it wasnt every inch...

it would be build up....then nothing...build up...nothing

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom