Saw this awesome looking box truck

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
The box itself that is - as I was driving to a client's home the other day. Had 5 rolling doors that didn't take any ceiling space.

http://www.sherrilltree.com/Professional-Gear/Truck-Mounted_2

Will upload some pics of the truck and setup.

Next to a Sprinter -

IMAG0025.jpg

Rear -

IMAG0026-1.jpg

IMAG0027.jpg

IMAG0028.jpg

IMAG0029.jpg

IMAG0030.jpg

IMAG0031.jpg

IMAG0032.jpg

IMAG0033.jpg

IMAG0034.jpg

Mikey P

Administrator
There must be a Mikey P trolling the Bug forums telling everyone they are hacks if they don't have that 120K unit. :lol:

-Fred on Mikey's PC

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
These guys told me they purchased the NPR chassis new and drove the truck down to Sherrill's to get the custom box installed. I am more interested in the 5 roll up doors than anything. For us tall guys that box is also perfect, the higher sol reel was easy to get to.

I didn't ask them how much they paid though, I figured it would be in the "Vortex" of fertilizers trucks status.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
For carpet, uph, and tile cleaning, it would be more than adequate. For flood work, you're better off having a taller box.

I emailed the company that makes it to see which other options, specs, pricing they offer. I'll post as I get a response.

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
i have those doors on the sides. they work great. never thought about using it for the back door. the are just roll down shutters commonly used here for hurricane shutters on high end homes and commercial security. you can even get them electric. i have no idea what i paid. the whole box was 10k.

gene

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
GeneMiller said:
i have those doors on the sides. they work great. never thought about using it for the back door. the are just roll down shutters commonly used here for hurricane shutters on high end homes and commercial security. you can even get them electric. i have no idea what i paid. the whole box was 10k.

gene

Have any pics of the roll down shutters on your truck?

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Looks great, what's the standing height of your box and what is the width of the door?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom