Say a prayer for Omar Milan & his family

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
He is friend of mine and a damn good Marine. He was recently hit by an IED in Afghanstan. They had to amputate his right leg at the knee and also removed his left hand. He has a severe lung infection and his kidneys are shutting down. The prognosis is so grim they flew his wife to mee him in Germany. Unfortuanately they usually only do this to givr the next of kin a chance to say good bye.

Unfortunately, I don't think Omar will survive. Please say a prayer for his comfort & for his wife and child's peace. He's only 30.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Pikachu.jpg

dday

Dear God,

Please let this man return home to hold his little girls again.

Amen.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Our prayers are with him and his family. I have many friends with kids over there. You never know what the next phone call will bring.......

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Good news... Omar's kidney function is improving slightly. Also his brain injury/swelling is continuing to heal. Hopefully he'll be back stateside in a week or two. He's definitely not out of the woods yet but I'm cautiously optomistic.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Well, Omar has arrived safely at Bethesda Naval Hospital in Washingtin, DC. I'll probbaly drive up to see him next weekend or the weekend after. It seems I may have underestimated the size of the fight in this Devil Dog! T Youat said, he is no where near out of the woods as of yet. Your prayers and well wishes are much appreciated, if you have a moment please send another!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom