Schedule App for iPhone?

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
Anyone keep your schedule on your iPhone?

What app do you use? I don't see anything on the App Store.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
I've an Android, just using the Calender linked with Google so it transfers back to Outlook.
Any daytimer app shouldwork well.

What I'd like is an app that lets me take a phone call with call display and schedule an appointment directly without having to re "type" the number and name.

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
There ain't one. The type of product is wide open. In my neck of the woods I was quoted $5k minimum to write an app like that. Probably be way over that after all the changes and edits. Have to sell it to bunch of service providers just to break even.

Becker

Name
Becker
I use AT&T so I can browse and talk at the same time.

That said, I use a web bases scheduler. Clients can book directly online but for incoming calls I just use a day planner. Quick and easy.

Becker

Name
Becker
Oh and unless it backs up remotely some how I'd have no interest in a app that if I lost my phone or my phone died I'd lose my data.

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
Becker said:
Oh and unless it backs up remotely some how I'd have no interest in a app that if I lost my phone or my phone died I'd lose my data.

We need a PC-based scheduler that will sync (iCloud?) with phones.

TimP

The calendar on the phone works just fine. You can set it up to sync with google calendar through the google synching service. We were using it with both of our droids, blackberry's before that and my wife got the 4s in October. It took a little figuring but we were able to get the iphone to sync and schedule appointments so that both of our phones can enter appointments and it shows up on both phones. Or you can schedule online through a pc. You just need to setup a google calendar for each person who needs to schedule and then allow them to recieve and be able to change calendar information from eachother.

Check it out here http://www.google.com/mobile/sync/

steve g

Name
steve garrett
google calender kinda works. I am currently trying to use it so I can get away from carrying a schedule book with me. its too bad the color coded events can't also show in your phone like they do in google calender. it would be nice if one day you could hit a button and the customers voice could be used to go into the calender. that way when your talking on the phone it could take the info down automatically.

Billy

Name
BH
If you use Google Calender you could checkout an App called CalenGoo which is very good

Back
Top Bottom