schieffer solution hoses?

Name
R.J. Povio
has anyone had any experience with Schieffer solution hoses? they look like and seem to have the same qualities as the goodyear 3000 psi neptune hose. Either good or bad feedback would be great.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Contemporary Carpet Clean said:
has anyone had any experience with Schieffer solution hoses? they look like and seem to have the same qualities as the goodyear 3000 psi neptune hose. Either good or bad feedback would be great.

I bought a 100' line on EBay and it performed like the Goodyear. Good value, same drawbacks as Goodyear. I now use the Parker Parflex which costs double but is lightweight and seems safer in a customer home.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Art Kelley said:
I bought a 100' line on EBay and it performed like the Goodyear. Good value, same drawbacks as Goodyear. I now use the Parker Parflex which costs double but is lightweight and seems safer in a customer home.

it will last double the life of Ineptune too, Art.
"at least" double the life.
matter of fact, it's rare we change Parker due to use age fatigue/failure fears.
I change it cause it gets a tad unsightly for res use after a couple/few years

..L.T.A.

F

FB7777

Interesting, I have been getting Goodyear Neptune from Windtrax for years and just saw the schieffer line on ebay.

I swap out my lead line every year anyways... safety and appearance is important and the price is too good to not change it out

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom