Score..........

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Had a metting with someone the other day and they recommended that I look into Score...

anyone ever use them...??....any feed back on this....

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
They can be very helpful Jim. I have used SCORE for a couple projects and found both times the people sent were knowledgeable, caring and really dedicated to helping businesses succeed.

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Yep. We recommend them to our association members and have reps come to meetings. Good guys that aren't selling you any packages.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
I must have been unlucky then, the couple times i went and met with counselors they were VERY retired and not very helpful at all.

We do have a program with the state university business school and local current business owners will analyze your business plan and financials then give advice.
Costs about $5k but have excellent reviews.

Might want to check with your local business schools and see if they have any programs. They might do it for free as a project or something.

amygeorge

Supportive Member
Name
Amy Lorance
SCORE and the Small Business Development Centers (division of SBA) are a luck of the draw. Just depends on your location. Here is Texas, they are hit or miss. In Arizona, you a limited of number in operation, so you should be fine. I worked with both in my previous job (business development) and think they are great organizations. SBDC is free, so you have nothing to lose. They specialize in business plans and marketing. I would be more than happy to visit with you about what you can expect out of them, etc.

Good Luck!

amygeorge

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom